Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Welcome to the ghetto that I call home........

Old 08-15-2005, 12:26 AM
b00gers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Welcome to the ghetto that I call home........

My neighbor just got robbed...15 feet from my front door

There goes the added safety of a "gate." :ugh: I heard some screaming from my room and ran downstairs. By the time I got outside, 3 of my neighbors were already half way out the gate chasing the guy. He ran into a car and drove off. How sad and scary is that...

Although it was nice seeing how the neighbors just got together to help each other out...with bats and pipes and all. :happysad:
Old 08-15-2005, 12:30 AM
DakarM

Should have pulled out the glock!
LCD Squad #0001
Originally Posted by WiLL
...I really wanna get out and shoot people.
Old 08-15-2005, 12:33 AM
M@rshy
٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

O.O Scary. I'd be sitting in the middle of my house all night with a baseball bat and 911 on hold. My family was on vacation and our car got broken into. They took 2 cd players, 3 or 4 cds (One was mine) my brothers backpack with a few coloring books in it and a game boy. I think I was the most upset even though I only had one cd taken. We got my brothers backpack back with all his crayons and coloring books. I was up all night, jumping and rushing to the window everytime a car started.

What did the guy take? And I'm glad nobody got hurt.
Old 08-15-2005, 12:39 AM
b00gers

Originally Posted by DakarM
Should have pulled out the glock!
I have that thing under 2 locks and separated from the mag and rounds. Give me 3 mins...:uhhok:

Originally Posted by MarshyTheKid
O.O Scary. I'd be sitting in the middle of my house all night with a baseball bat and 911 on hold. My family was on vacation and our car got broken into. They took 2 cd players, 3 or 4 cds (One was mine) my brothers backpack with a few coloring books in it and a game boy. I think I was the most upset even though I only had one cd taken. We got my brothers backpack back with all his crayons and coloring books. I was up all night, jumping and rushing to the window everytime a car started.

What did the guy take? And I'm glad nobody got hurt.
Took her purse. She got some scraps.

Old 08-15-2005, 04:04 AM
brtecson
pukimonster

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I'm glad I moved out of the ghetto :happysad:

Personally, I keep my 14 hydrashoks in my kimber at all times :deek:
Old 08-15-2005, 04:07 AM
yellowbastard
Bootyologist (__i__)

You need to get the hell out of Dodge. I'm glad I did. I don't hear gun shots every night and the sweet sound of ghetto birds flying over anymore. h:
Old 08-15-2005, 08:12 AM
95SiR
hood rich

otown! :/
Old 08-15-2005, 08:41 AM
Jessica
ch1x0r

Heh, funny story. I used to bug my mom all the time to get an alarm.

Well, at our old house, I woke up in the middle of the night for some reason. I lived in the lowest level. I look, and the back porch sliding door is open (the curtain in front of it was blowing). I look to my left, and the door to the garage is wide open. I freaked ut and shut both, then ran in my closet toting my curling iron. Fifteen minutes later, I figure I overreacted and went back to bed.

The next morning, my mom asks me if I left hte gate open at the top of the steps (my sister was a baby at the time, and she got that after my sister fell down the steps-another funny story). I said no, and asked if Dan was out late last night smoking a cigar (no). I was confused, so I go look outside, and sure enough, there's a CD lying on the ground. I yell, "Hey mom, we were robbed," then went to school. Found out they left everything on the side of the house (except of course, my jewelry), and the cops think I scared them off. We had an alarm installed by the end of the day.
Old 08-15-2005, 09:25 AM
b00gers

Originally Posted by yellowbastard
You need to get the hell out of Dodge. I'm glad I did. I don't hear gun shots every night and the sweet sound of ghetto birds flying over anymore. h:
Dodge?
Originally Posted by HAN Frodo
Heh, funny story. I used to bug my mom all the time to get an alarm.

Well, at our old house, I woke up in the middle of the night for some reason. I lived in the lowest level. I look, and the back porch sliding door is open (the curtain in front of it was blowing). I look to my left, and the door to the garage is wide open. I freaked ut and shut both, then ran in my closet toting my curling iron. Fifteen minutes later, I figure I overreacted and went back to bed.

The next morning, my mom asks me if I left hte gate open at the top of the steps (my sister was a baby at the time, and she got that after my sister fell down the steps-another funny story). I said no, and asked if Dan was out late last night smoking a cigar (no). I was confused, so I go look outside, and sure enough, there's a CD lying on the ground. I yell, "Hey mom, we were robbed," then went to school. Found out they left everything on the side of the house (except of course, my jewelry), and the cops think I scared them off. We had an alarm installed by the end of the day.
:nervous: It was the curling iron. :nervous:

Scary thing about it...it seems as if she was being watched. She said that was the 2nd time that person robbed her. 1st time being unsuccessful. :mad :nervous:
Old 08-15-2005, 09:31 AM
Kavikgold

i have a few hidden "defense" objects around my house. sometimes i think i would forget about them if i were chasing someone, but the thought that if I did remember makes me feel happy.

what "objects" you ask? oh, nothing out of the ordinary.. hurling axes, swords, knives, baseball bats, slugging bat.... h: