Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Ordering from Majestic Honda

Old 08-13-2005, 07:17 AM
02SilverBullet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ordering from Majestic Honda

I came across Majestic Honda's website (www.hondaautomotiveparts.com) and their parts prices are rather reasonable for OEM parts, especially compared to the dealer up the street. I was wondering what their shipping prices are liek, since they don;t tell you until after you order it

I need to order a hood lock assembly, an emblem (for the bumper cover), and the upper bumper retainer. I went to www.partstrain.com for the upper bumper retainer and the shipping was $14.90!!! Is the shipping this high for Majestic Honda? If it is I may as well go to the dealer up the street and save on shipping since it will cost the same as if I ordered it online including shipping.
Old 08-13-2005, 10:12 AM
fstop128

they have a $4.95 single handling fee per order..recently they have added USPS as a shipping option.. use USPS as your shipping option with them, its the cheapest and the slowest. my orders using USPS have been $3, $4 range.. i use to use fed ex 3day no more.. Majestic is so SLOW in filling orders, that ive had to email them after every single one to get them moving.. its been atleast a 3 week wait or longer on all the orders and i didnt receive anything till i emailed them.. watch them on shipping. i had a recent order and used the fed ex 3day option.. waited 3 weeks and finally sent them the heads up email. they overnighted it, charged me $35 in shipping, that should have been on their dime.. ive had nothing but delays with them.. this july i sent an item back to exchange following their email instructions.. waited 3 weeks, emailed, where is my part? they are crediting my account. had i not emailed no action on their end.. u have to do the follow up, like dealing with children..

its reasonable to have some wait in filling orders depending on the item and which warehouse the item is coming from but that is not what is going on at majestic..

they have the better price on most items and body items local dealers dont usually stock.. they may even get them from majestic.. i use majestic because they stock items i cant get anywhere else.. u will save through them but send them an email soon after u get your confirmation letter or u will be waiting a long time.. i have spent well over $1000 with them since nov 04.. good luck..
Old 08-13-2005, 11:03 AM
strykernyc

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

another website u can try is tasauto.com i highly recommend them. if they have the parts u want great then go for it, shipping is cheap and if u are n the eastside u select ups ground shipping and ur oder is at ur place the next day.
Old 08-13-2005, 11:15 AM
94civicEX
I got worms.

Majestic has been around for a long time and they are a reputable company. I use to get a magazine for them.

duck squad member #00003
Old 08-13-2005, 12:09 PM
thisismatt

I had a good turnaround from slhondaparts.com, but I can't remember what the shipping was. I think it was about $7 to ship an oil pan gasket and 4 or so egr port plugs.
Old 08-13-2005, 01:21 PM
wedley2
bboy Wesley West

well, since these parts are brand new and oem, i guess sometimes they just dont have them in stock so they have to get each and every little part or bolt from the factory.

i ordered like side molding clips and a couple more plastic clips for my door panel and it took over 3 weeks.
Old 08-13-2005, 05:54 PM
96GreenCivic

I've used www.manhonda.com and they were good.
Old 08-13-2005, 09:39 PM
wedley2
bboy Wesley West

Originally Posted by 96GreenCivic
I've used www.manhonda.com and they were good.
they sell aftermarket parts as well :eek3:
Old 08-14-2005, 12:16 PM
buster133

I have ordered from Majestic Honda several times and all of the Honda's I have owned were bought from Majestic and I haven't had any problems. On really big stuff that would cost a lot for shipping, I order online and pick the stuff up in person at their parts counter since it's only a 15 minute ride, or I do a print out of there online site diagram with the price, go to the parts counter and get the parts for the cheaper online price. TAS is also great as well and the shipping is really fast.