Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

this may offend some people...

Old 08-01-2005, 05:10 AM
Bl@ck
Sinner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Taiwanze7
that's just fucked up.... at least they're fucking working for a living... he is probably some trailor trash leeching welfare
you mean at least they're working for cash up front and still drawing off the welfare system that they more than likely do not may taxes to help sustain. let's try looking at the whole picture. kthxbye
Old 08-01-2005, 07:47 PM
eonsx311
today is not my birthday.

i really wish that if people want to live and work here they become citizens. its just sad to see shit like that. not because it happens but because it can happen.
Old 08-01-2005, 11:02 PM
Redblurr
Pił Allentato

ok it may not be the right way to make money in this country. they prbobly get paid" under the table ", seriously a typical Illegal immigrant wouldnt get near an administrative office for fear of getting deported. but im not saying some dont do that. As a taxpayer u got the right to be mad at these people they are trying to start a better life than they had before, the reason they are here. I bet more than half of those men are just trying to earn money and sending it all to their family who they are trying to support and crossed the damn dessert not knowing what awaited them 20 ft. away. maybe one of those trigger happy " minute-men ". just sad and mad to see this guy doing this for fun. i just wanna see them post a video of a backfire of one of his liitle clean up.