Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Weekend Thread - vr. 7/25/05

Old 07-25-2005, 05:36 AM
Singhg83
BALLIN'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Weekend Thread - vr. 7/25/05

friday night - going to my sisters place, and when i finally go there, heard a very loud knocking sound, and i thought it was one of the valves that broke off its steam. pissed me off for the whole weekend basically.

satuday - wedding and a reception, got some chics number, and lost it.

sunday - worked on car, to find out a tensioner pulley for the ac compressor broke and was leaning on the p/s belt and making the crappy sound, and the a/c belt was done, and the compressor was basically toast.
so got the car going once again, but no a/c, meh,

cut the grass, had some food, talked about colleges with the rentz, and thats about it.

go
Old 07-25-2005, 05:41 AM
yellowbastard
Bootyologist (__i__)

friday night - went out to dinner with some friends then went home to wash the Z
saturday - met up with a few friends at 8am and we headed up to FedEx field for the Drift Showoff event. Stayed there till about 4:00 then left to head home. Ate dinner at Outback with some friends then picked up my 93 Vigor and drove it home shortly after.
sunday - relaxed. cut the grass. let chops play in his pool. washed the Vigor. sold my ae86. went to my parents house to visit a little then came home and did some homework.
Old 07-25-2005, 05:48 AM
HondaKitten

Friday-company picnic at six flags (hot as hell), ate dinner with the dad, rode on the Harley finally :yay:

Saturday- went to farmers market, lunch with friends, shopping, Penguin movie, ate leftovers from dad's party for dinner

Sunday- my b-day: saw the mom in the morning, ate lunch with friends, shopping, pool, dinner
Old 07-25-2005, 05:59 AM
Singhg83
BALLIN'

Originally Posted by HondaKitten
Friday-company picnic at six flags (hot as hell), ate dinner with the dad, rode on the Harley finally :yay:

Saturday- went to farmers market, lunch with friends, shopping, Penguin movie, ate leftovers from dad's party for dinner

Sunday- my b-day: saw the mom in the morning, ate lunch with friends, shopping, pool, dinner
happy birthday, late birthday. finally 17!!1!! woot. :reechy:
Old 07-25-2005, 06:14 AM
HondaKitten

:naughty: yes, i'm almost legal!!!
Old 07-25-2005, 06:17 AM
BonzoAPD

Friday: drove over 2hrs in traffic down to my gf's house. Ordered in Chinese and relaxed.

Saturday: Chilled w/ the gf, vaccuumed her pool then swam. Went out to dinner at the Outback. Hung out with her family at her aunt's house and watched all these drunk people try and parallel park their cars :reechy:

Sunday: Relaxed, swam, watched Hitch w/ the gf. Drove home 2 hours in construction traffic.
Old 07-25-2005, 06:19 AM
BonzoAPD

Originally Posted by yellowbastard
friday night - went out to dinner with some friends then went home to wash the Z
saturday - met up with a few friends at 8am and we headed up to FedEx field for the Drift Showoff event. Stayed there till about 4:00 then left to head home. Ate dinner at Outback with some friends then picked up my 93 Vigor and drove it home shortly after.
sunday - relaxed. cut the grass. let chops play in his pool. washed the Vigor. sold my ae86. went to my parents house to visit a little then came home and did some homework.
whoa I am off for the weekend and I miss you buying a vigor and selling the corolla :reechy:

Originally Posted by HondaKitten

Happy Belated Birthday :cheers:
Old 07-25-2005, 06:21 AM
westcoaststyle
Still here... sorta...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Friday - did some homework

Saturday - did homework, went to a car club BBQ, went to a wife's friend's going-away dinner and then to the bar

Sunday - church, chicken-wired the bottom of my fence so my dog can't dig out anymore, put a ceiling fan in my living room
Old 07-25-2005, 06:27 AM
cobbcustomz

Friday- WOrked
Saturday- Envy Frenzy Car show most of the day
Sunday- Went to a mostly classic car show til 1 then went back down to Envy Frenzy for the awards Ceremony at 3. also Noticed that my windshield is now cracked about 18 inches across
Old 07-25-2005, 06:46 AM
LT
The deer had to die!

friday - drove out to around Lebanon Valley College with a friend, stayed & drank at this girls house

saturday - got up at 6:30 with about 3.5 hours of sleep, drove home, mowed lawn (8:30am), wired my MR2's foglights to be independent from headlights, wired in APEXi turbo timer, went to Team-Integra meet in york, ate at Texas Roadhouse, drank with members and friends at a bar, drama & arrests followed

sunday - left york, drove to West Chester for the Honda-Tech meet, met brad & pat, left, missed jae, came home and slept 6 hours, woke up, wawa for dinner, HAN'd, bed