Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

This week will own

Old 07-11-2005, 07:01 AM
c_rogue69
wtf goes here?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default This week will own

Well...I'm finally going to start working on my car this week. I had a thread with a friend back in April saying that my friend hit a truck re-cap (at 1:30 am) and threw it on me, we were on the interstate coming back from riding around...I was following him doing about 70mph. The re-cap busted my front bumper & hood. I ordered a ViS CF hood and OEM replacement bumper. Well...I've got time (since I'm jobless, again) to begin my work. Today I'm going to get a battery for my Pathfinder so I'll have another car to drive while I'm doing mine. Besides just replacing my front bumper & hood, I'm going to be compeltely repainting my entire car. I'm going back with the stock Vogue Silver Metallic. The best part about all of this is...It's going to be free (I hope). I'll be doing all of the work myself, except for painting it...which will be left for my dad to do. He does it professionally at his body shop. In exchange for him letting me do this in his shop, I'll be helping him out inbetween working on my car.

I just thought I'd share my joy with everybody.
Old 07-11-2005, 07:07 AM
Singhg83
BALLIN'

nice man,
what happend to the job?
Old 07-11-2005, 07:08 AM
c_rogue69
wtf goes here?

Originally Posted by Singhg83
nice man,
what happend to the job?
Evidentally, it was temporary. It was only a 3 day job...but nobody told me that until the last day. Which really sucks, because I could have made awesome money and I really liked the job. Stupid Temp Agency.
Old 07-11-2005, 07:19 AM
teg92
WHAT OK YEAH!

good luck with the car take some pics as you go along
Old 07-11-2005, 07:28 AM
c_rogue69
wtf goes here?

Originally Posted by teg92
good luck with the car take some pics as you go along
I'll try...my camera isn't cooperating with me. It won't cut on anymore, the LED lights just flash. I'll see if my dad will let me use his until mine gets fixed.

And thanks...