Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

B&H photo video owns, and another score

Old 06-22-2005, 09:17 PM
wagon89

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default B&H photo video owns, and another score

All my safe lights and tanks came from B&H today. Man they are fast at shipping I also bought another enlarger Beseler CIII XL for $150.00 with three lens boards with Nikon lenses and a bunch of negative carriers. along with a bunch of misc stuff

Seems like as soon as the words out your shooting B&W people just want to sell the ex husbands stuff which is how I scored this one. To bad she semi hawt I would have gave some tongue.

She has some other stuff IM trying to buy from her, like two huge Canon L glass lens and a unknown Canon body did not look close enough at them. The only think I seen was those light grey lenses and was like I want those how much? She said she would think about it I might have to practice using my tongue :yumyum:
Old 06-22-2005, 09:19 PM
Nightshade
un-Touch'd krew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Let me know about the L glass.

If you don't want them we may be able to work something out because I need more L in my arsenal h:
Old 06-22-2005, 09:20 PM
Black2KGSR

I bought a 1Gig CF card, a set of NIMH AA batteries, and a cheapass tripod. h:
from Newegg.
Old 06-22-2005, 09:27 PM
wagon89

Originally Posted by Nightshade
Let me know about the L glass.

If you don't want them we may be able to work something out because I need more L in my arsenal h:

IM not sure if my 10D body is worthy of L glass, same for my old Canon Elan-7N film body. h: I sure would like to have another speedlite.

She said her husband left this stuff after the divorce, and that was like 3 years ago she said. IM really curious about the lenses more then anything that could be a lot of money. Some of that glass cost more then my E30
Old 06-22-2005, 09:29 PM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

B&H is awesome, lucky to be local too
- SOLD
EG Ferio - SOLD

FA Ferio - Returned
www.NelsonLee.net

Old 06-22-2005, 09:30 PM
Nightshade
un-Touch'd krew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wagon89
IM not sure if my 10D body is worthy of L glass, same for my old Canon Elan-7N film body. h: I sure would like to have another speedlite.

She said her husband left this stuff after the divorce, and that was like 3 years ago she said. IM really curious about the lenses more then anything that could be a lot of money. Some of that glass cost more then my E30
well depending on the price and which lenses they are let me know if you are going to pass on them. I may be down to work it out.
Old 06-22-2005, 09:40 PM
wagon89

My concern is she kept this stuff in a unfinished garage in a canvas bag, the lens caps where on the lenses, but the hard cases where no where to be seen. IM supposed to talk to her next week about the lenses and the body. She said she might have some other stuff.
I don’t think she is hurting for money, I might lowball willing to go as high as $1200-$4500 depending on what lenses they are.
Old 06-22-2005, 09:46 PM
b00gers

They just got over $1k from me h: Good peoples.
Old 06-23-2005, 04:29 PM
MrFatbooty
Wannabe yuppie

They don't carry the digital camera I'm leaning towards (Olympus C-8080) which is unfortunate, because I have used them in the past and wouldn't mind doing so again in the future.

I think I've got my camera gear plans pretty well set out. First I'll get me an Oly C-8080 whish is an 8mp compact digi with manual controls and whatnot. I really can't bring myself to spend the money for good autofocus glass, and really good lenses for Nikon manual focus are ridiculously cheap. So I'll sell my Canon EOS film SLR gear and pick up an old Nikon FE2. All the stuff in that goodie bag (body, Nikkor 50/1.4, MD-12 motor drive, and SB-16 TTL flash) I could put to good use. Plus pick up a Vivitar Series 1 28-90/2.8-3.5 and Tokina AT-X 80-200/2.8 for maaad cheap from B&H.

That way I'll have the digi that can handle most situations fine. But for stuff that requires more versatile gear I could use the FE2. Daytime action shots and whatnot, use the coupla fast zooms and the motor drive. Nighttime candid shots, the 50/1.4 plus the SB-16 on a stroboframe, and the motor drive, would work awesome. Just pick a suitable film and scan it to digital. The best part being that all those goodies put together would probably be less than just the price of a new consumer-level dSLR body.
Old 06-23-2005, 04:31 PM
Derek
you motorboatin' s.o.b.

I just charged the battery for my canon s410 h: