Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

So anyway...

Old 06-17-2005, 02:05 AM
alphaxxn
4500rpm hesitation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So anyway...

I think my main computer is fuxxored... believe it to be the powersupply..

It died when I was writing my roleplaying background for my goddamn swordcoast blackguard/fallen paladin *geeky snort*

But anywaym it just completely shut down and now when I unplug it and replug it in itll blip the soundcard so my sound will make a little instant sound like your just plugging in the jacks, and it wont fire up any of the fans/drives/etc.

Hoping its not a motherboard issue--already gone through three of them in this rig, and if thats the case im going to spend the money and just completely rebuild it.
Old 06-17-2005, 03:22 AM
IluvJae
Grifball Player

Do u have one of those motherboards with the green led on it...i know i fubard a processor and it did the same thing urs is doin...i thought it was my ps too but i was in for a rude awakening
Old 06-17-2005, 03:58 AM
alphaxxn
4500rpm hesitation

Originally Posted by Jae Jae Binks
Do u have one of those motherboards with the green led on it...i know i fubard a processor and it did the same thing urs is doin...i thought it was my ps too but i was in for a rude awakening

I am using a ASUS right now, and although its acting like its not getting power to it at all -- it has to be to be floppin the speakers like that, so the motherboard must be getting atleast SOME power, so thats what bugs me.
Old 06-17-2005, 04:16 AM
alphaxxn
4500rpm hesitation

Great. I took the processor out completely and put it aside and tried to start it up just to see if it would spinup the fans,etc, then I see a very nice spark arc travel from side to side along the PCI bus beween my soundcard and video card.

Great, I am sure this means I have alot of good stuff in store for me :/

and damnit, I don't wanna break into my LS-T money :/
Old 06-17-2005, 04:21 AM
IluvJae
Grifball Player

Sounds like u suffer from the same thing i do....Eatalottamotherboards....I seem to eat motherboards for breakfast lunch and dinner...i just dont know why either