Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Look at what I bought v.IFeelSoSuperHappy

Old 06-14-2005, 08:53 PM
H-Accord-22
Duh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Look at what I bought v.IFeelSoSuperHappy

Yup, it's me and my boasting h: I just feel sooo happy that I need to let it out so you all can feel happy for me :cheers:

I finally placed an order for an eD Nine.1 & a set of eDi6500s comps. Can't wait for them to arrive. Though I won't install it in my car for a long time - ~6 months at least (need to get a new project car first since my car was totalled by an airhead.) His insurance needs to send me a check.

Btw, I'll soon order another set of eDi6000s afterward for my daily as well h: I can't wait for these to arrive. And I need get better soon (injured) so I can fab some kicks or door enclosure (whichever is more convenience)

For my show car (that was totalled) I was about to run a full eD system, but ran into some detour and I'm half MB Quart and half eD. WHy MBQ you ask? It's because I happened to run into these that was on sale for a ridiculously low price. I know that RF bought MBQ but these came out just before that so I believed that these are the original quality of MBQ.

My setup (for future show/go car) will be (only need a new car and installation :

MB Quart RAA4200 4-CH amp
eDi 6500 Comps
eD Nine.1
MB Quart PWE 352 15" subs (2)

(No decision on the Headunit yet, will come later, prolly a carputer though an Eclipse HU)

My Daily setup, which I'll work on first, is:

eDi 6000s Comps
4.1CH amp (I forgot the brand, it's still in my garage)
12" Polk Audio subs
JVC KD-SHX700 HU

I got the subs and the amp when they went on sale @ 20% during the grand opening of a local Fry's Electronics. I hope that these will turn out to be decent.

For those that don't know. eD = Elemental Designs which is a "private" brand that make some awsome high end car audio that's comparable to Focal, CDT, DA, etc. The only difference is that it's only cost half as much or even lesser (due to no advertises, resales, etc. cost). eDi = eD Component set (6000s is the cheaper and better than those like polk MMC6500 or Infinity perfect comp set, and 6500s is the higher ends up there with Focals and CDT stuffs). The Nine.X is their amplifier lines.

Wish me luck guys. I feel sooooo happy that I need to let it out. So please pardon my over-excitement.
Old 06-14-2005, 08:54 PM
RB
snitches get stitches

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What kind of music do you listen to that is so worthy of this equipment?
Old 06-14-2005, 08:56 PM
H-Accord-22
Duh

Originally Posted by RB
What kind of music do you listen to that is so worthy of this equipment?

All kinds: Viet, Kpop, Jpop, Euro, Trance, Breakbeat, etc. Anything that matches my mood. h:
Old 06-14-2005, 09:05 PM
b00gers

Good stuff. I like eD stuff.

Small companies > *
Old 06-15-2005, 08:27 AM
H-Accord-22
Duh

anyone else own eD's stuff?
Old 06-15-2005, 09:29 AM
JoshJ