Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Is it worth it to sell these?

Old 06-01-2005, 05:30 AM
clickwir
Floppy Death! noES!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is it worth it to sell these?

I have a used DC Sports header and a used CarSound hi flow catalityc converter. They have some problems.

Header is a DC Sports 4-2-1 2piece ceramic coated. The only thing wrong with it, is the flange at the end was cut off and a straight pipe was put over it and C-Clamped on there. Paid about $300 new.

The converter, is empty. One end has a 3 bolt flange and the other end has a 2.25inch straight pipe. Someone could use it for "testing" or if they wanted to put it in place of what they have there now and well you get the idea. Paid about $110 (with 2day shipping) new.

What could I possibly get for these if I were to sell them?

My situation is I want to get these parts off my car and buy the parts new (since the person that messed them up is being a dick about it) and fix things right once and for all, sell these parts and try to make up as much of the diffrence as I can. It's a sucky situation, but this is the best outcome I can think of at this time.
Old 06-01-2005, 07:18 AM
JGordon

Put it on your local craigslist for cheap (<$100 for the header maybe? :dunno: ) Somebody will bite, and you won't have to worry about the hassle of shipping or anything. You can find somebody to buy anything, as long as you advertise to a wide enough market. I don't know about the cat, that might be a harder sell.
Old 06-01-2005, 07:57 AM
95SiR
hood rich

its all about how you market and sell the stuff.... you can find a buyer for anything h:
Old 06-01-2005, 09:32 AM
clickwir
Floppy Death! noES!!!

craigslist huh. I'll have to look at that. Anyone else?