Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Quitting Smoking Thread Part II

Old 05-22-2005, 09:51 AM
kenton
Change sig? Lose [quote]!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The patch is fly. I love it.

I was able to quit for about 2 weeks (I had 2 1/4 cigarettes in 2 weeks) until some bullshit happened with my ex.

I'm quitting again on my birthday. It makes me feel good that I was able to go days and days without smoking..............cigarettes h:

.....And yes. Those "dugout" devices, otherwise advertised as "The Smoke Stopper" or some lame shit, you know what I'm talking about the little wooden boxish thingie with the spring loaded metal "cigarette" that you jam off into your stash.

^--- That takes away any nicotine craving I ever had during that time period. Not that I advocate quitting smoking cigarettes with a heavier dependence on pot, but you stay high as hell all the time :dunno:
Old 05-22-2005, 09:57 AM
Mandi

Good luck mang.

Make sure you seriously up your water intake while you are taking creatine, or you can develop kidney problems. I'm talking 1+ gallons/day you need to drink.

-dubcac
Old 05-22-2005, 09:58 AM
AcuraFanatic

Originally Posted by Mandi
Good luck mang.

Make sure you seriously up your water intake while you are taking creatine, or you can develop kidney problems. I'm talking 1+ gallons/day you need to drink.

-dubcac
Thanks for the tip.
Old 05-22-2005, 02:14 PM
k3ifers
k three ifers

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

i havent smoked a cigarette since 05/04/05. both my friend and i have quit, i havent smoked one at all, hes had like maybe 1 or 2 since aroudn the same time. im not finding it hard at all
Old 05-22-2005, 04:36 PM
HawtPants
the one and only

im quitting too. no more social smokes for meh
Old 05-22-2005, 04:40 PM
white_n_slow
it's my D in a B

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LT6916
they are trying this at State College bars as well...it's successful some places that have it smoke-free on certain nights (like tuesday, when hardly anyone would be out).
The city of Boulder passed it into law like 5 years ago... no smoking in any public eatery or bar... pretty much any public indoor place at all.

You're only allowed to have a separately ventilated smoking room, so all the bars have little "smoking cubes" in them, where people sit in a little glass room in a cloud of cigarette smoke.
Old 05-23-2005, 11:52 AM
BonzoAPD

Good luck Shawn. :goodjob:

now with that extra money you save you can afford to pay me back h: