Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

And off goes the job application

Old 05-03-2005, 11:53 AM
Josh M

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good luck Mike.........hopefully you don't leave us too soon
Old 05-04-2005, 01:12 PM
MrFatbooty
Wannabe yuppie

So far so good. Had the interview today and it went well, dude seemed impressed. I have a 2nd phone interview tomorrow morning so hopefully I'll know soon enough if I have it. This place is really cool, they handle corporate hospitality at most of the top-tier sporting events around the country and the world. The Masters, Superbowl, Final Four, Formula One, the list goes on. They have banquets and stuff where the customers get to meet celebrities, full catering, bars, etc. Plus they get people VIP tickets to the events. I'd be selling packages to yer typical upper management types, first project I'd be working on is The Masters. For that, they rent out a mansion on the golf course (since most golf courses have houses on them) and put up a big tent in the back yard. There they have all the food service and celebrity guests and stuff. Then the people can walk from the house to the course and get prime spots with their VIP badges. All in all it sounds pretty cool, so I'm really hoping i get it.
Old 05-04-2005, 01:24 PM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Good luck MrFatbooty
- SOLD
EG Ferio - SOLD

FA Ferio - Returned
www.NelsonLee.net

Old 05-04-2005, 02:09 PM
JGordon

Wow, sounds like it could have some cool fringe benefits. Are you looking at this as a career-type job, or just something to do? Can you move up the ladder with this company?

If you happen to get any tickets to anything good that you don't need, be sure to give them away to all your HAN buddies.
Old 05-05-2005, 07:40 AM
MrFatbooty
Wannabe yuppie

w000000t! I got the job!

I dunno necessarily bout a career, but it's definitely something to do for the time being and there's some opportunities to move up as well.

So yeah, I'm one happy clam right about now.
Old 05-05-2005, 07:48 AM
b00gers

Time to grab a beer and celebrate :thumbup:
Old 05-05-2005, 08:16 AM
Josh M

Congratulations man When you called me I was still in bed...........but now I'm awake and functioning and able to give u proper congrats.............too bad you will be leaving Great Lakes