Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Okay, since my other hiatus thread is effed

Old 04-30-2005, 10:56 PM
AcuraFanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Okay, since my other hiatus thread is effed

I'm back after Verizon fucked our phones up and randomly turned them off. Two days later they're like "oh yeah, sorry." Um...weak reason to post, but everything else is boring here hfawk:

Also went to HIN and met cobbcustomz today. Noticed his car from a distance and put two and two together. We shot the shit here and there, I kept returning as I was bored as shit and my ADD kicked in. Was there from 1PM to 12AM helping my buddy with his booth.

Decent show, it was chill meeting up with a fellow HAN member. He's a chill guy with a nice car. Hope to see him at the PA meet.
Old 04-30-2005, 10:58 PM
lil_1_2002

HIN sucks! hehe ricer you are, yes. :af:
Old 05-01-2005, 11:24 AM
AcuraFanatic

I'll have pics uploaded by tonight.
Old 05-01-2005, 11:38 AM
cobbcustomz

It was Defiantely nice to meet :af: It was a great experience for me up until the last hour or so. Earlier in the day I met Carmella Decesare and got my picture taken with her Shes soooo Hott :drool: I also got an autograph on her spread as the 2004 Playmate of the year.

Well anyways towards the end of the show, After the awards I head back to my car after saying my goodbyes only to find this
Someone stole my 6.5 inch Indash TV/CD/DVD/MP3 player Mind you my car was parked inside the building for the show. Stupid Scumbags. The worst thing is that the deck is useless to them because they left the brain and wiring plug in the car all they did was take the deck with no wiring at all and now i am out a 1500 deck
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Carmella-Brad(Small).jpg (35.4 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg
aftermath.jpg (55.9 KB, 42 views)
Old 05-01-2005, 11:41 AM
Civic2Scooby

Originally Posted by cobbcustomz
It was Defiantely nice to meet :af: It was a great experience for me up until the last hour or so. Earlier in the day I met Carmella Decesare and got my picture taken with her Shes soooo Hott :drool: I also got an autograph on her spread as the 2004 Playmate of the year.

Well anyways towards the end of the show, After the awards I head back to my car after saying my goodbyes only to find this
Someone stole my 6.5 inch Indash TV/CD/DVD/MP3 player Mind you my car was parked inside the building for the show. Stupid Scumbags. The worst thing is that the deck is useless to them because they left the brain and wiring plug in the car all they did was take the deck with no wiring at all and now i am out a 1500 deck

holy shit that sucks man....I would be as hell.....will insurance cover it?
Old 05-01-2005, 11:44 AM
cobbcustomz

I dont believe My Insurance covers the aftermarket upgrades I am basically going to have to eat the loss. Its such crap. I just cant believe how ballsy someone is to go into my car in a crowded show and jack my tv
Old 05-01-2005, 11:46 AM
dubcac
I

Insurance should cover it, it's attached to the car. Sorry mang, it sucks.
Old 05-01-2005, 12:41 PM
Mandi

Holy shit!! That takes some big ass balls! I always thought aftermarket anything wasn't covered under your regular car insurance and that you had to get all that insured in order for it to be covered. :dunno:
Old 05-01-2005, 07:04 PM
lil_1_2002

Originally Posted by Mandi
Holy shit!! That takes some big ass balls! I always thought aftermarket anything wasn't covered under your regular car insurance and that you had to get all that insured in order for it to be covered. :dunno:

aftermarket stuff isnt covered i think if your car is totaled...to raise the value of ur car that is. If its stolen and you have receipts for anything inside you will cover it as far as i know. My friend's car was stolen and they totaled the car but still paid him like 10k for a 92 integra.