Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Ever had any super natural experiences??

Old 04-29-2005, 12:08 PM
Im@ge
So ugly it hurts..See?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ever had any super natural experiences??

Such as Ghost,Aliens,seen things...Anything out of this world or scary?

I remember when I was visiting my father for a weekend. I was sitting on the couch in the pitch dark watching Crank Yankers.Next thing I know in the left carner.There is a tall lamp we have in the house,the kinda that you twist the knob on the side to tun it on and dim the light up and down.Well Next thing I know the light turns itself on and the dimmer goes as high as it could...My head turnned slowly and looked at it..nothing else happened..I slowly walked over and just turnned it off..was really freaky.:nervous:
Old 04-29-2005, 02:50 PM
Derek
you motorboatin' s.o.b.

I was looking at naked girls on a site... all of the sudden my boxers were rising up :eek3:

no one else was in the room :eek4:
Old 04-29-2005, 03:05 PM
Singhg83
BALLIN'

Originally Posted by Derek
I was looking at naked girls on a site... all of the sudden my boxers were rising up :eek3:

same thing, but there were people in the room. !!
i miss 10th grade. h:
Old 04-29-2005, 03:47 PM
Jessica
ch1x0r

Originally Posted by Derek

bwhahahahhahah!!!
Old 04-29-2005, 03:49 PM
Tankard

It could have been on already with a bad bulb, plug, wiring, etc., and just all of a sudden made contact and came on. If what you said is true, it's not going to make me believe in ghosts'. Oh, and i've also never seen an alien. h:
Old 04-29-2005, 03:52 PM
Rezza
Tell your mom I said hi!

i used to live in Amityville...a "suburb" of long_island,NY... They've made like a zillion movies based on the "horrorHouse"...

i dont know about that house, but i do believe in paranormal activity, and our house in A-ville was defintely "haunted"....too many unexplained events/sightings...
Old 04-29-2005, 03:54 PM
Jessica
ch1x0r

Originally Posted by Rezza
i used to live in Amityville...a "suburb" of long_island,NY... They've made like a zillion movies based on the "horrorHouse"...

i dont know about that house, but i do believe in paranormal activity, and our house in A-ville was defintely "haunted"....too many unexplained events/sightings...
i think its funny the amityville house was probably not haunted at all :chuckles: i was bummed when my friend's house isn't haunted, even though it was built in 1741.
Old 04-29-2005, 03:56 PM
RicoD
Pull my finger

Originally Posted by Rezza

isnt there a movie that they remade about that? that just came out?
Old 04-29-2005, 03:59 PM
LT
The deer had to die!

the equipment aliens use is very cold h:
Old 04-29-2005, 04:02 PM
Rezza
Tell your mom I said hi!

Originally Posted by HAN Frodo
i think its funny the amityville house was probably not haunted at all :chuckles: i was bummed when my friend's house isn't haunted, even though it was built in 1741.
there was just weird things like pictures would move or crosses would turn upsidedown...

the real story is back in the 70s, Jason DeFeo murdered his little bros&sis', as well as his parents...when asked why, he said the voice of the house told him to...never really been explained, but at least 4 other people/fams have lived there since...

Originally Posted by RicoD
isnt there a movie that they remade about that? that just came out?
yeah...The Amityville Horror...its got Ryan Reynolds aka Van Wilder in it