Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

have you ever noticed about coffee....

Old 04-27-2005, 11:59 AM
LT
The deer had to die!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default have you ever noticed about coffee....

that if you haven't drank it in a while, you'll have a good cup of coffee and suddenly you're back to drinking a few cups a day?

because of finals and such, ive been drinking coffee everyday with at least 4 cups/day (more if it's going to be a late night)

its just odd how i'll stop drinking it for months and then i'll be drinking it several days in a row just because.
Old 04-27-2005, 12:03 PM
yellowbastard
Bootyologist (__i__)

Originally Posted by LT6916
that if you haven't drank it in a while, you'll have a good cup of coffee and suddenly you're back to drinking a few cups a day?

because of finals and such, ive been drinking coffee everyday with at least 4 cups/day (more if it's going to be a late night)

its just odd how i'll stop drinking it for months and then i'll be drinking it several days in a row just because.

Actually I stopped drinking coffee a couple weeks ago after I stopped drinking soda and began drinking water and gatorate. I dunno if it's the gatorade or what but I'll usually drink gatorate in the morning to take some meds and I have no urge for coffee anymore. :dunno:
Old 04-27-2005, 12:03 PM
HondaKitten

I'm the same way, but about soda.

"Hi, my name is Katie.....and I'm addicted" h:
Old 04-27-2005, 12:06 PM
bluetwo
Relevance is irrelevant

Mm hmm. I go all summer without any and then on the first cold day... you know the rest.

Unless of course we're talking fine coffee.
Derek
you motorboatin' s.o.b.

doesn't always happen with me. I had some coffee last week, haven't had an urge to have more. Then again, caffeine has the opposite affect on me, so that could be it.

and Katie, I was there with ya, but I quit. I did have a jack and coke a few weeks ago, which was the first time I drank soda in 3yrs :eek3:
LT
The deer had to die!

eh...i'm beginning to tune soda out of the picture. although i'll have it once in a while. i used to drink caaaaaaaaaaaaaaans of soda per day, then dropped it down to one/day, now maybe 3 a week?
Old 04-27-2005, 12:07 PM
JoePoonani
Lexus Tech y0!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i hate coffee.
Old 04-27-2005, 12:08 PM
Singhg83
BALLIN'

i drink juice like crazy, for finals time. ive had coke like crazy in the past, but i feel like shit afterwards.
Old 04-27-2005, 12:09 PM
LT
The deer had to die!

Originally Posted by bluetwo
Mm hmm. I go all summer without any and then on the first cold day... you know the rest.

Unless of course we're talking fine coffee.
if i have Maxwell House, i'll drink that. but i try and get coffees that are flavored like: irish creame, hazelnut, french vanilla, then some real gourmet coffee

Originally Posted by Derek
doesn't always happen with me. I had some coffee last week, haven't had an urge to have more. Then again, caffeine has the opposite affect on me, so that could be it.

and Katie, I was there with ya, but I quit. I did have a jack and coke a few weeks ago, which was the first time I drank soda in 3yrs :eek3:
caffeine will give me a spurt of energy if i drink enough. but its a short burst and by the end of the rush i'm sweating like crazy and shaking.
Old 04-27-2005, 12:11 PM
Tark

I noticed that when i drink too much coffee my pee smells like it h: