Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Weekly broad thread v.042605

Old 04-26-2005, 02:00 PM
AP2
Moderator Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Weekly broad thread v.042605

Let's hear'em you maggots
Old 04-26-2005, 02:01 PM
AcuraFanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Still with girlfriend.

Old 04-26-2005, 02:02 PM
95SiR
hood rich

gonna go see gf tonite.
Old 04-26-2005, 02:02 PM
lil_1_2002

Originally Posted by AcuraFanatic
Still with girlfriend.

she's going to kickboxing tonight, and will visit tomorrow after work.

hrm this is weird.....my keyboard wont do the colon sign..only the semi colon even with shift..;;;; hrm....
Old 04-26-2005, 02:06 PM
Singhg83
BALLIN'

so check this holmes,
since the wedding season has begun, the family business has started to pick up like frikkin crazy. like This past weekend, we had 3 wedding and an engagement. Now, i havnt gone to a few in a while, but started to, and kind have noticed, since going to the gym n'shit, im fittin in my clothes.

sat night - hindu engagement party - know a few chics from school, appt. approched me, and all this other bullshit happend. i didnt persue shit.

sunday night - punjabi wedding reception - this was in baltimore, and went w/ my pops, and got introduced to some ladies, = nothing is going to happen, most of the punjabi chics for baltimore = not worth much, bad rep, etc. . .

last night @ george mason uni, went to study, and appt. i did this girls sister's wedding last year and her little sister, whom i say last night, was looking quite nice. i approched, convoed for 20 seconds, done, or i thought. so i stayed there for 4 hours, thinking nothing of the subject, and her friend comes, and she gets my number for a possible wedding to be done. im thinking bullshit.

in conclusion, i have no fucking clue whats going on.
Old 04-26-2005, 02:08 PM
BonzoAPD

Made my gf very happy this weekend by taking her to the Kelly Clarkson concert that she really wanted to go to.

https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/s...d.php?t=186377
Old 04-26-2005, 02:10 PM
AP2
Moderator Alumni

Originally Posted by Singhg83
so check this holmes,
since the wedding season has begun, the family business has started to pick up like frikkin crazy. like This past weekend, we had 3 wedding and an engagement. Now, i havnt gone to a few in a while, but started to, and kind have noticed, since going to the gym n'shit, im fittin in my clothes.

sat night - hindu engagement party - know a few chics from school, appt. approched me, and all this other bullshit happend. i didnt persue shit.

sunday night - punjabi wedding reception - this was in baltimore, and went w/ my pops, and got introduced to some ladies, = nothing is going to happen, most of the punjabi chics for baltimore = not worth much, bad rep, etc. . .

last night @ george mason uni, went to study, and appt. i did this girls sister's wedding last year and her little sister, whom i say last night, was looking quite nice. i approched, convoed for 20 seconds, done, or i thought. so i stayed there for 4 hours, thinking nothing of the subject, and her friend comes, and she gets my number for a possible wedding to be done. im thinking bullshit.

in conclusion, i have no fucking clue whats going on.
Wow, cool. Are you finding yourself becoming more comfortable around them?
Old 04-26-2005, 02:14 PM
Singhg83
BALLIN'

Originally Posted by DC2
Wow, cool. Are you finding yourself becoming more comfortable around them?
ah, alittle bit, i still need some work though. i dont think anything of it anymore, its usually the problem of the content of small talk that happens when i talk to them.
Old 04-26-2005, 02:19 PM
thomas
pew pew pew

ah fuck it stupid bishes always say shit then never do it so fuck them....
Old 04-26-2005, 02:21 PM
AP2
Moderator Alumni

Originally Posted by Singhg83
ah, alittle bit, i still need some work though. i dont think anything of it anymore, its usually the problem of the content of small talk that happens when i talk to them.
just bullshit, most of the time they're not wanting to engage in "quantum physics" or anything