Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

What if your GF was a dude!!

Old 04-25-2005, 06:48 AM
ExtremeBoost

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What if your GF was a dude!!

What would you do if you found out the person you were dating was not who you thought they were. You had been fed lie after lie after lie...

This just happened to a friend of mine. He had been dating this girl for a while and I always thought something seemed fishy because she was always so shy and private... wouldnt even tell him where she lived. He was cool with it and "respected her privacy". Thats cool and all but I guess I had an eye for trouble on this one.

I started my own little investigation and uncovered lie after lie after lie.. i found out where she lived, i found out her real age, real b-day, real name, real family... they were all lies The name was completely made up, she lied about having a degree, about a job...

Here is the biggie! I figured out she was a he!! He took it pretty hard when i gave him all the info. At first he didnt believe but I got lots of proof and then some pics. After tracking down the he I thought she might be i got a yearbook picture and compared.

Look at the pics and lemme know what you think and keep in mind there is 9 years between the pictures. The smile, cheeks, dimples, eyebrows! He almost puked when I showed him the pics.

The full story and info is here: http://extremev6racing.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=1125

Pic:

Lemme know what you think from the pic... girl or guy? You can even vote on the site. Keep in mind there are 9 years between the current pic of her and the yearbook pic of the suspected old her.. the cheeks, dimples, eye brows, smile... its all the same
Old 04-25-2005, 07:00 AM
BonzoAPD

thats some crazy stuff
Old 04-25-2005, 07:22 AM
Josh M

Don't you have anything better to do? Honestly..............if your friend is happy why are you all up in his grille.............

I'll have to talk to MrFatBooty.............cause MD people seem like asshats..........
Old 04-25-2005, 07:29 AM
ExtremeBoost

Originally Posted by Josh M
Don't you have anything better to do? Honestly..............if your friend is happy why are you all up in his grille.............

I'll have to talk to MrFatBooty.............cause MD people seem like asshats..........
Hes not happy, hes stupid. He now knows and is very thankful that i figured this out before he did something stupid like get married. He said he/she refused to have sex till they got married. That would be one hell of a honeymoon suprise!

And no, I dont have anything better to do... my job gives me alot of free time while im processing animations and renderings
Old 04-25-2005, 07:32 AM
e3NiNe
#CustomUserTitle

this is the reason why 3rd base is a must on the 1st date :exnbp:
Old 04-25-2005, 07:35 AM
ExtremeBoost

Originally Posted by e3NiNe
this is the reason why 3rd base is a must on the 1st date :exnbp:
haha yea, he said everytime he went for it she/it grabed his arm and pulled him away. Had no problem blowin him tho
Old 04-25-2005, 07:48 AM
LT
The deer had to die!

i'd be flattered.

no really, i would.

:ugh:
Old 04-25-2005, 08:18 AM
jlammy
w00t

Maybe she was waiting for the operation....??? But I don't know about this one.....it's iffy

Team B.O.B.™ - Ballaz on a Budget

R.I.P Huan Vo 11-19-2008
Old 04-25-2005, 08:20 AM
Nightshade
un-Touch'd krew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would stuf it in her ass then smear it on her face and take pics.

Ok seriously I would punch her in the throat Rezza style.
Old 04-25-2005, 08:21 AM
ExtremeBoost

Originally Posted by jlammy
Maybe she was waiting for the operation....??? But I don't know about this one.....it's iffy
well he/she was waiting for the boob job... the dad even offered to pay for it if he/she thought about it for 1 year.