Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Car Ideas

Old 04-22-2005, 07:58 PM
c_rogue69
wtf goes here?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car Ideas

Alright, as some of you might or might not know...a few weeks ago, an 18-wheeler recap struck my front end, causing about $1,800 worth of damage, and I'm got $1,500 from the insurance company and deposited today. I've already made up my mind that I'm getting a VIS Carbon Fiber Hood instead of a normal OEM Steel Hood. I'm trying to find a used front bumper to put on. But my request is that if you guys have any suggestions of fairly simple/inexpensive mods I should do to my car while it's in the shop. My dad owns the shop...so therefore I'll be doing most of the work. As of now...I'm thinking of shaving the front emlem, taking of the stock spoiler and welding the holes shut, and I'm repainting it all over. I'm going with Vogue Silver Metallic again, but I'm thinking about adding some Red Pearl to it to make it have some character. If you guys have any suggestions on anything else...please feel free to post it here.

TIA