Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

witnessed a bad accident today.

Old 04-08-2005, 09:54 AM
flipped cracka
BOOM goes the dynamite!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default witnessed a bad accident today.

i was on my way to work driving next to a white saturn. i go in front of them because i have to turn at the next light. pull to the righ tof the lane to make the turn and the saturn keeps going, right through a red light. it was fully red too, opposite traffic was going full speed. the saturn was also going full speed (around 40ish for both) and made it through 3 lanes nearly hitting people in each lane (pretty busy roads) and then someone in a white 92-95 civic sedan hit the saturn. i believe those were the only 2 cars involved. the person in the civic got out and was walking, but i didn't see the person in the saturn get out. a couple people got out and went to help, and i called 911. i wasn't sure if i should stay or not, and since i was already late to work, i just left. i did see the ambulance going towards the accident a minute or so later, so that's good.

it was crazy to see though. it's not like i just heard it and then turned, i saw it from beginning to end. when the saturn made it through the first couple of lanes, i thought they might make it all the way, but then BOOM!! BANG!~ CRASH!@~

hope they're all alright.
Old 04-08-2005, 10:23 AM
RicoD
Pull my finger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i know how you feel, i witnessed one a couple months ago, this lady in a van was crossing over 4 lanes of traffic, and for soem reason she didnt see the bike. She crossed traffic when the bike was around 20 feet from her and he didnt even have time to hit the brakes. I just saw the guy slam into the side of the van into a dead stop. I was like :eek4: stayed there till the ambulance came, and the cops ask me some questions and was 2 hours late for work h: but yeah it was crazy

when i say bike i mean = MOTORCYCLE
Old 04-08-2005, 04:43 PM
canada

Reminds me of the time at like 1am in the dead of winter in Montreal.

Lights were out and I was like... good thing I am a good driver and stop to look both ways even though the light isnt out. Two other people didnt stop and T-Boned eachother. Literally the only other two cars on teh road.

Airbags went off too. I got out and checked both of the occupants in each vehicle, then went home and called the 911
Old 04-08-2005, 05:10 PM
white_n_slow
it's my D in a B

i saw a suburban vs. celica accident.... one dude was pretty bloody, but I think he was alright.
Old 04-08-2005, 09:30 PM
RB26DETT
Eagles > NFL

this one car ran a red light so fast i couldnt even see what kind of car it was. it hit a town and country, ripped the whole front off, and kept going.
Old 04-09-2005, 10:07 AM
JoePoonani
Lexus Tech y0!!

damn GMs taking the lives of hondas!! thats pretty bad though, i hope everyone was ok.
Old 04-09-2005, 11:18 AM
thomas
pew pew pew

i saw a toyota tundra vs. light pole, that was insane the light pole won that battle, i was the only one that saw it it was late at night i had been drinking so i ran to the corner store and made them call 911, cause az has that sumaritan law, that you have to stop but the guy never even braked looked like the engine was in his lap i tried to open both doors but they were smashed shut, it was insane, i drove back by like 2hours later and they were just towing the car