Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Shit hell damn!!!!!

Old 03-23-2005, 12:56 PM
Mandi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shit hell damn!!!!!

There was a storm inside my car overnight and today, also. I forgot to close my sunroof yesterday and its all wet now!! :wtc:
Old 03-23-2005, 12:58 PM
Epoch
CHRISTMASTIME IN IRAQ

Originally Posted by Mandi
There was a storm inside my car overnight and today, also. I forgot to close my sunroof yesterday and its all wet now!! :wtc:

If the storm was inside your car, I don't think the sunroof being open or closed would have helped h:
Old 03-23-2005, 12:58 PM
BonzoAPD

oh damn. I did that once in one of my old cars. I was heading to work, sat down and was like oh shit :sad:
Old 03-23-2005, 12:59 PM
Mandi

Originally Posted by Epoch
If the storm was inside your car, I don't think the sunroof being open or closed would have helped h:
shhh h:
Old 03-23-2005, 01:00 PM
clickwir
Floppy Death! noES!!!

There's a storm in my car..... oo wa oooh wa

There's a party in my pants.... oo wa oooh wa
Old 03-23-2005, 01:02 PM
Epoch
CHRISTMASTIME IN IRAQ

shhh h:

:reechy:

What I did when I had a serious water leak was to take over a friend's garage for a night, roll down all the windows, open the trunk, and set up like 4 space heaters and several well-placed fans, and let it cook over night... worked perfectly!

Just be careful where you put space heaters in a garage... as I understand it... a tiny dust bunny could help your whole house roast
Old 03-23-2005, 01:04 PM
Mandi

Originally Posted by Epoch
:reechy:

What I did when I had a serious water leak was to take over a friend's garage for a night, roll down all the windows, open the trunk, and set up like 4 space heaters and several well-placed fans, and let it cook over night... worked perfectly!

Just be careful where you put space heaters in a garage... as I understand it... a tiny dust bunny could help your whole house roast
I'd be terrified to do that. :eek4: The majority of the water is on the sun roof closey thingy..the cover thingy h: That caught most of it because i didn't have it pushed back the whole way. I hope it doesnt get moldy. I'm extremely allergic to mold :nervous:
Old 03-23-2005, 01:08 PM
BonzoAPD

I'd be terrified to do that. :eek4: The majority of the water is on the sun roof closey thingy..the cover thingy h: That caught most of it because i didn't have it pushed back the whole way. I hope it doesnt get moldy. I'm extremely allergic to mold :nervous:
try using a hairdryer on it and fabreezing it. Or use a wet vac on it to dry it up
Old 03-23-2005, 01:09 PM
Epoch
CHRISTMASTIME IN IRAQ

Then just use well placed, and preferrably high-power fans. Let it dry as long as possible like that, and prevent as much water from sitting still as possible. If you have water there, you might also wanna check the floors of your back seats... that area tends to collect water when the sunroof overfills.
Old 03-23-2005, 01:09 PM
Mandi

Originally Posted by BonzoAPD
try using a hairdryer on it and fabreezing it
Mc Genius!!!!

i dont feel like moving moms van out of the garage...pulling my car in...and blow drying my car :happysad:

I'm sooper dooper lazy h: