Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

this is the town i live in...

Old 03-09-2005, 09:21 AM
Brad
wooo nascar!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default this is the town i live in...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=Bel+Air&r=f

Bel Air
Or Blair as Bmorians like to call it. A place, located in the middle of no where but the people think they run the world, full of rich families and their rich kids who all drive convertables. The Harford mall is the hang-out spot(that no one seems to remember pre-GAP) for the mall rats in middle school. When you hit high school, this can be upgraded to the Plaza, aka the parking lot between McD's and Superfresh. This usually doesnt last long, until you are all kicked out to Wawa down the street. There is nothing to do in this town, except smoke pot and have sex. Harford county is the number 2 county in the nation for growing pot, and its not a suprise. There is some kid everyother house who gorws pot either hiding it from their parents, or smoking it with them.
Next time you come to Bel Air, knock on a random door to score some home grown weed(if they don't, try the next door) and bang their mom. It's ok, you are in Bel Air.

Guy1: Can I score some marijuana?
Guy2: If i can bang your mom.

Old 03-09-2005, 09:33 AM
Misa
Pic Whore

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=paramus&r=f

1. A town in Northern New Jersey consisting of 3 Malls, the Bergen Mall(spanish people and old people), Paramus Park Mall(white people), and Garden State Plaza(everyone). Paramus Police tend to be anal, similar to Fort Lee Police.
2. A place where you must be rich to live.
3. Not the ghetto.
4. A place where I represent the upper middle class.

Paramus, located between Maywood, Ridgewood, Rochelle Park, Oradell, and whatever, is a town of the developer.

:happysad:
Old 03-09-2005, 09:43 AM
DakarM

wtf ahhah i looked up danville. looks like these are all written by highschool kids with ummm serious issues. :rofl:
LCD Squad #0001
Originally Posted by WiLL
...I really wanna get out and shoot people.
Old 03-09-2005, 09:46 AM
Brad
wooo nascar!

mine is acurate :dunno:

danville, VA?
Old 03-09-2005, 09:47 AM
b00gers

Originally Posted by DaKarMaul
wtf ahhah i looked up danville. looks like these are all written by highschool kids with ummm serious issues. :rofl:
Umm read the variations of Oakland, like Deep East. Oaklanders seem to be proud of having homicides and flying bullets. :doh:
Old 03-09-2005, 09:48 AM
RB
snitches get stitches

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

:rofl:

Oregon State University, located in corvallis Oregon with branches in Portland, Albany, and Eugene. Its official colors are orange and black. as opposed to colors picked by UO, matching the color of their hippie weed accidently washed in with their white jersey.
Old 03-09-2005, 09:49 AM
'93TurboD
5-finger discount :rick:

Haha this is fun http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...o&defid=391504

The largest city in Canada. It's known for it's combination of great neighbourhood vibe, cosmopolitan flare, and horribly atrocious downtown architecture. (Unlike most major cities, it experienced it's big economic boom in the sixties, go figure.) Otherwise a peach of a town, with great nightlife (and with boozecans up the wazoo, for you after hours folks), and wickedly georgeous people. So **** off.
I love Toronto.
Old 03-09-2005, 09:50 AM
DakarM

Originally Posted by RiceBurninVTEC
mine is acurate :dunno:

danville, VA?

CA
LCD Squad #0001
Originally Posted by WiLL
...I really wanna get out and shoot people.
Old 03-09-2005, 09:58 AM
Tark

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...m=Montreal&r=f

1. montreal
A fine city with a rich and unique history, lovely parks, and a diverse population that is typically recognized for being little more than a great party town by unbelievably lame American jerkoffs who go there to get wasted and hit strip joints.
"I love Montreal! Supersexe is so cool and the Peel Pub is the best bar ev--ARRRGHHH!" (gets punched).
Old 03-09-2005, 10:05 AM
LT
The deer had to die!

Pottstown

Or Ptown as the local blacks call it. Located between Philadelphia and Reading it is a huge drug traffiking center. Sitting on the Ho Chi Minh trail of narcotics, Pottstown has became nothing more than a hole of depression and low-income. Many of the more successful residents are moving into the hills to try and escape the crime, depression, and delapidation that is Pottstown. Two high schools, 4 miles apart: one is full of graduates and students persuing higher education ([Pottsgrove]) and the other is the complete opposite which requires a day-care for many single mothers who are still in high school. The local economy is in shambles as the municipality tries desperately to pick up the pieces. The main street, High Street, once bustling is now an alley of garbage, tumbleweeds, and drug-addicted lunatics who walk up and down the street all day and night. Wal-Mart is the town's center for business and many outside businesses are trying to get space in the same shopping center as Wal-Mart to try and make a profit off the already debted Pottstown residents. This place should be avoided at all costs!