Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

this is the town i live in...

Old 03-09-2005, 10:29 AM
Tinker Bell
mexikin who?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Epoch
1. Santa Barbara
A jewel on the Californian coast, truly like no other. The weather is beautiful 24/7/360, the people are decent, the ocean and the Santa Ynez mountains surrounding it are beyond words.
Come see it before its too late, though. Its being invaded by developers, and the average house price is near a million dollars. Affordable housing is used as an excuse to put in large ugly apartment buildings. While SB still has the "Small Town" feel, its not going to be there for long.

Oh yeah, the mission. If you only see one mission in your life, see the Santa Barbara mission. Its incredible.
Santa Barbara. Its the last beautiful city in California.

And the part of Santa Barbara I live in:
1. I.V.
Isla Vista, the place where all the mad partygoers from UCSB (University of Casual Sex and Beer) go to get drunk off their asses, smoke bowls larger than Bill Gates' ego, and light couches on fire.
I'm goin' down to I.V. to get me some ASS!

why do you always have to remind me of how badass IV is :wtc:
Old 03-09-2005, 10:36 AM
G-M-W

1. Akron
Just thirty minutes south of Cleveland, Ohio. Home of Lebron James, a decent downdown, and credited for bringing a massive blackout to all of the eastern united states. Also home of route eight, the worst stretch of road in all the midwest.
I was going to move to Akron, but realized shooting myself would be more enjoyable.

2. Akron
Da 'Kron
Dirtiest ghetto shithole in the US.
Sometimes referred to as Crackron. The whole city smells of feces.
Downtown, Portage Lakes, Kenmore, North Hill, Fairlawn, The Valley, Firestone Park, University of Akron, and Goodyear Heights are some of the areas of Akron.
If I want to score a crackrock, I go to Howard St. in Da 'Kron.

3. Akron
Former industrial hub used to be the rubber capital of the world
Has a decling population it dropped from 300,000 to 200,000 since the seventies. Has a large population of spooks
Man I was up in Akron yesturday we was chillin on market ST when som niglet asked if we wanted to by some crack

4. Akron
Superior to its larger northern neighbor, Cleveland, in many ways. Best city in Ohio besides Columbus for economic growth, real estate, and entertainment.

hahaha
Old 03-09-2005, 10:40 AM
Epoch
CHRISTMASTIME IN IRAQ

Originally Posted by Tinker Bell
why do you always have to remind me of how badass IV is :wtc:

It's fun to sit on the cliffs on days like these and watch the pretty girls frolick in the sad :grinpimp:
Old 03-09-2005, 10:45 AM
Tinker Bell
mexikin who?

Originally Posted by Epoch
It's fun to sit on the cliffs on days like these and watch the pretty girls frolick in the sad :grinpimp:

is madison's still the place to go?? IMM freebirds nachos @ 3 in the morning :wtc:
Old 03-09-2005, 10:50 AM
Epoch
CHRISTMASTIME IN IRAQ

Originally Posted by Tinker Bell
is madison's still the place to go?? IMM freebirds nachos :wtc:
Meh... The clubbing scene is too expensive for me, but I discovered Sharky's downtown has the best damn quesadilla on the planet :yumyum:

Freebird's raised their prices too :sad: But Silvergreens is still there, and there's a new place called Pita Pit with some good healthy eats at 3AM... I should order some Woodstocks soon...
Old 03-09-2005, 11:05 AM
AcuraFanatic

manchester cunts
fucking arse licking bastards who dont even live in manchester but brag about their team winning the premiership
"you fucking manchester cunts
Source: scotty, May 14, 2003
Old 03-09-2005, 11:15 AM
gottaBfast

Binghamton, NY
where people throw a Ebay set of taillights and a wal-mart wing on thier cars and call themselves "racers". pretty lame
Old 03-09-2005, 11:19 AM
yellowbastard
Bootyologist (__i__)

Virginia Beach

the Los Angeles of the east coast

had a horrible gang problem in parts of the city back in the 80s and 90s but got better.

East side of the city (the beach) has clubs, huge concert venues, bars, dozens of hotels, LOTS of prostitutes.. the place to be on weekends.

West side of the city borders Norfolk and is controlled by black/mexican gangs and typically not where you want to be.
Lets head out to downtown VA Beach and get hammered

:rofl: "West side of the city borders Norfolk and is controlled by black/mexican gangs and typically not where you want to be"

h: That's where I live.
Old 03-09-2005, 11:21 AM
Derek
you motorboatin' s.o.b.

1. north county san diego
consists of escondido, vista, san marcos, mira mesa, oceanside, encinitas, poway, rancho bernardo, rancho penasquitos. san diego is the pimpest city and north county is its ghetto. when you think of san diego you think of military and the ocean. but in north county there are many ghettos. and spanish is spoken more than english.

ahahahaha, so stupid. Actually, North Country is home to the richest (non "ghetto") communities like Rancho Santa Fe, Del Mar, parts of Carlsbad, and Solana Beach. South county (national city/highland/san ysidro) is where it's really ghetto. The main ghetto area in North County is a few spots in Oceanside. Plus.. mira mesa, rancho bernardo, rancho penasquitos are not north county.

As for the Spanish to English speaking ratio, it's crap. There are certain areas, that speak mostly spanish, but they are mostly south, near the border. h:
Old 03-09-2005, 11:25 AM
MrFatbooty
Wannabe yuppie

My home is sort of in two places, if that makes any sense.

potomac
place where the highest-income families in maryland live. in fact, it's the city with the highest-income families in the entire country. small suburban city where everyone is rich as shit and drives ferrari's and porsche's. consists mainly of asians and white jewish kids who are all snobby and think they're better than everyone else
dude 1: dude you live in potomac? you must be rich as shit.
dude 2: no not everyone in potomac is rich, there are the ghettos of potomac
dude 1: you liar
dude 2: =/

rockville
1)a place where middle class kids who's parents work at NIH pose as underprivalaged urban youth.
2)the less wealthy of two middle class neighborhoods in the 3rd wealthiest county in the country, althought the popular consesus is that the kids are "ghetto."
rockvile person-- "my dad makes me drive this ghetto ass volvo to school."

Basically its within the city limits of Rockville but on the edge which touches up against Potomac, and has some of the influences of Potomac.

My parents only have Mercedes and Audis, not Porsches and Ferraris. h: