Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Roomates are foul........I should live alone

Old 02-07-2005, 09:11 AM
Josh M

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Roomates are foul........I should live alone

So 1st my roomate is a really great guy and one of my better friends, but I'm sure all of you who have roomates know, eventually you start getting tired of eachother for a little while but then u get over it, I'm kind of right there now.

He is really passive and shy so he NEVER speaks about what he is feeling and i -KNOW- he is pissed at me for something, and if I ask him he just says nothing is wrong. Yeah yeah, sounds kinda gay about sharing feelings and stuff but he does need to tell me if I'm doing something that is pissing him off...........

Lately he has been a total dick too, last night and pretty much all through the playoffs he rooted for the teams I didn't want to win just to go against me and last night he rooted against me and said he was only rooting for the team hoping I'd lose my money also during the superbowl someone asked him what he was doing as he was doing some dishes or something and he said "cleaning cause Josh never does" which is true because I don't..........but I use all of 4 dishes a day and I clean them and use them over............so I'm not sure what kind of mess it is that I am making..........am I supposed to clean up after him? He is very very conservative and when he does go to the bars on a blue moon, he has a budget of like 20 dollars, and he bulked at paying 10 dollars for dinner friday..........he always makes dumb comments about how not everyone has rich parents or how some people aren't handed high paying jobs and have to work for them, and how my job isn't a real job.

I know I'm not innocent as I do some things roomates would probably not like..........a few times when he was sleeping I have strippers over............and one night there were some strippers here and one of them was rubbing his glasses, which were on our tv stand, on her cooter.........and he walked out as he was getting ready for work(he leaves for work at 3:30am) and he wasn't pleased................however, he never said anything........he just sort of goes about his business.

He also doesn't approve of some of the female friends i have as lots of them are just young horny girls that want to party and he has been in a relationship for 5 years and they are talking about marriage. Last weekend i had 3 or 4 of them over here with me watching a movie and drinking and he didn't even say one word to any of them, not even hello. he always asks when i'm going to grow up and find a gf and not just invite random girls back..........i'm 21........i'm not 31

I dunno what to do, since that point I have tried to meet him halfway on things, i don't have strippers or lots of friends over during the week, i make my friends help me take out all the trash after they have been over.........i make people take off their shoes when they come in so as to not track dirt into the place. when he is watching a movie, and i have friends over we try to keep it down until he is done watching tv.............i now take extra care to make sure i clean up really good in the kitchen after i use something, i get him discounts on car parts when i can as i get most stuff close to wholesale...........i dunno, i feel that i'm doing everything possible and he still isn't satisfied..........sorry i know this is a long rant but i'm getting frustrated at what to do............

Cliff notes: bitchy roomate who is passive, i do all i can to appease him........he still is a little girl about things
Old 02-07-2005, 09:14 AM
MrFatbooty
Wannabe yuppie

I got sick of having roommates about this time last year, at which point I resolved to get myself my own apartment for the upcoming (i.e. this current) school year. Works great for me. I love having my own space You probably don't want to bother trying to live downtown though, there are some nice buildings around the capitol but not exactly lots of places to keep one's stable of three vehicles.
Old 02-07-2005, 09:15 AM
e3NiNe
#CustomUserTitle

i think he likes you : O
Old 02-07-2005, 09:19 AM
DakarM

what no wopics yet?

anyhow, can you afford to not have a roommate? if so problem solved. if not, find a new roommate.
LCD Squad #0001
Originally Posted by WiLL
...I really wanna get out and shoot people.
Old 02-07-2005, 09:26 AM
Tark

Originally Posted by DaKarMaul
what no wopics yet?
its a guy right?
Old 02-07-2005, 09:29 AM
DakarM

Originally Posted by Grand Moff Tark_0
its a guy right?

not of the roommate. did you not read the post? if so did you not see the word strippers?
LCD Squad #0001
Originally Posted by WiLL
...I really wanna get out and shoot people.
Old 02-07-2005, 09:31 AM
Tark

Originally Posted by DaKarMaul
not of the roommate. did you not read the post? if so did you not see the word strippers?
didnt think of that h: I want pic of your horny friends as weel while you at it.
Old 02-07-2005, 09:39 AM
bluetwo
Relevance is irrelevant

That sounds like it really sucks.

Try living with twenty assholes!

Just kidding. He probably just needs to realize that people are different and... that's how it is. You can't change people.
Old 02-07-2005, 10:06 AM
txhatch
I hate 2003 Noobs.

I just read the paragraph about strippers and young horny girls. I wished you lived by me...lucky!
Old 02-07-2005, 10:36 AM
Jessica
ch1x0r

living alone is fabulous