Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Where did u file ur taxes?

Old 02-06-2005, 11:23 PM
lil_1_2002

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yea H&R does federal for free. But there is another site that does state taxes for free. I didnt know this and paid 20 bucks for h&r, my g/f found a site that does state free. GO to the IRS website through e-file and they list all the sites that have free filing.
Old 02-06-2005, 11:29 PM
MrFatbooty
Wannabe yuppie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh you guys are just talking about them doing your taxes for you. But to get the money right now you need to take out a loan.

Can I get a loan for the amount of my refund?

Yes. We offer several loan options to address your short-term cash needs.

If you are working with a tax professional in an office, ask about our Refund Anticipation Loan (RAL). With a RAL, you can get a loan up to the amount of your refund, less fees, in as little as 24 hours.*

If you are doing your taxes online, select the Electronic Refund Advance (ERA) loan option within the tax program. We will deposit your loan amount, minus bank fees, directly into your bank account in as little as 24 hours.*

* The actual time to receive the RAL or ERA may vary and usually occurs within 1 to 2 business days. Includes a finance charge based on the size of your loan, plus a refund account fee. ERA and RAL are loans made by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. and are subject to bank approval. ERA is only available through April 30, 2005. RAL may be available for a limited time only.