Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Bad accident last night

Old 02-06-2005, 08:19 AM
flyromeo3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bad accident last night

Wow....this is some shit,... It was about 330am and im driving on the Jackie Robin pkwy ( two lane narrow highway ).
im traveling east and around this turn ( you cant see up ahead ) I guess there was a broken down mini van on the right lane. Which you only see at the end of the turn. I happened to see it and cut the wheel hard to the left to avoid it.

I dont think the person that was traveling behind me turned in time cause all I saw were a pair of headlights go dead.

On the way back home ( about 30 minutes later ) I see the cops and ambulance there and the mini van smashed up...

Odd part is when I passed the car I didnt see anyone around. Guess the driver forgot to PUSH HIS SHIT TO THE SHOULDER!..
Old 02-06-2005, 10:42 AM
ADRteg

shoulda stopped when you saw the headlights die, you asshole.
Old 02-06-2005, 11:57 AM
sids1045
dumber than a box of hair

Originally Posted by flyromeo3
Wow....this is some shit,... It was about 330am and im driving on the Jackie Robin pkwy ( two lane narrow highway ).
im traveling east and around this turn ( you cant see up ahead ) I guess there was a broken down mini van on the right lane. Which you only see at the end of the turn. I happened to see it and cut the wheel hard to the left to avoid it.

I dont think the person that was traveling behind me turned in time cause all I saw were a pair of headlights go dead.

On the way back home ( about 30 minutes later ) I see the cops and ambulance there and the mini van smashed up...

Odd part is when I passed the car I didnt see anyone around. Guess the driver forgot to PUSH HIS SHIT TO THE SHOULDER!..
I used to avoid the Interborough (old name) like the plague at night. It's bad enough during the day. Whoever thought they could plow a parkway through a bunch of cemetaries had let his cheese slip off his cracker.
Old 02-07-2005, 07:43 AM
flyromeo3

Originally Posted by ADRteg
shoulda stopped when you saw the headlights die, you asshole.

You really must be stupid. Read my original message dumbass.
If he was right behind me would I only see headlights go dim?
If the car was behind me I would of stopped. I've done it before.

I wish you were the one that hit that minivan instead. On less asshole like YOU is what this world needs.

-Also,....if you were local to this area you would of known that there is no shoulder on this highway. Plus, I was ahead of the car so i would of put the other cars in danger if I did stop and ran back to the car.
Old 02-07-2005, 07:44 AM
flyromeo3

Originally Posted by sids1045
I used to avoid the Interborough (old name) like the plague at night. It's bad enough during the day. Whoever thought they could plow a parkway through a bunch of cemetaries had let his cheese slip off his cracker.

The highway itself is ok to drive in. Only thing is people cant drive in narrow lanes and just flow from one lane to the other.