Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Would it be too corny...

Old 02-02-2005, 11:28 AM
Calilude
I'm Shy :(

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Would it be too corny...

If I asked this girl I like out on a date on Valentines day? Opinions and advice on how I should ask this girl would be nice. This girl I'm talking to is very sentimental if that helps and I just don't want to be like every other guy who is trying to just hump her leg evertime she passes on through. Hell even my mom told me I should ask her out and she hasn't even met her yet, she just knows I've been talking about her for months. We've gone out as friends and as a group before but not on a single day by ourselves. I know some of you will have comments but it's all good, I just want to know how I should make my approach and how I should go about asking her out. The last time I asked any about was about 2 years ago.
Old 02-02-2005, 11:30 AM
Discosmurf
3G Integra Aficionada

I think it's a cute idea to ask her out on Valentine's Day. That'll score you extra points if she's sentimental.
Old 02-02-2005, 11:33 AM
Singhg83
BALLIN'

OH man if this is the same girl from before, that would be awsome. but, you would need a REALLY good set up. do something that you KNOW that she would like. but if you do that on that day, your the man. DO ETT.
Old 02-02-2005, 11:36 AM
DakarM

yes but only if you don't come back and cry about how badly it went out she said no :blah: :blah:
LCD Squad #0001
Originally Posted by WiLL
...I really wanna get out and shoot people.
Old 02-02-2005, 11:48 AM
AP2
Moderator Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you're going to do this, don't be all serious n' shit. Be casual about it, say something along lines like, "hey since we're both not doing shit on this shitty holiday, wanna have a f*ck valentine's day date"?
Old 02-02-2005, 12:24 PM
Tark

Originally Posted by DC2
If you're going to do this, don't be all serious n' shit. Be casual about it, say something along lines like, "hey since we're both not doing shit on this shitty holiday, wanna have a f*ck valentine's day date"?
I agree but replace "Wanna have a ****" by something like: want to have dinner. If she says yes then you're in! If you live alone or have the house for your self that night tell her this:
YOU: wanna have dinner or something that night?
HER: Sure i dont have anithing better to do...
YOU: great! do you like french cuisine? cause i know a great dish i learnt to cook while traveling in france a couple of years back... or we could go out somewhere
HER(if she likes you): oh that sounds great! I love french Cuisine...
YOU:great let me tell you how to get here...give direction and hang up dont stay talking on the phone with her.

Then you just need to cook a french meal (or anything and give it a french name). You'll be ****ing her all night long...
Old 02-02-2005, 12:29 PM
LT
The deer had to die!

here in state college they have this place that cooks the food (almost any style cuisine) and delivers it to your door. all you do it take it out of the box and put it on a plate (or leave it in the box if your trashy).
Old 02-02-2005, 12:39 PM
Tark

Originally Posted by LT69Padawan6
here in state college they have this place that cooks the food (almost any style cuisine) and delivers it to your door. all you do it take it out of the box and put it on a plate (or leave it in the box if your trashy).
dude you need to cook in front of the chick... She will find it hot that a guy is cooking JUST FOR HER! she feels special and she will ofer to help, let her.. let her cut ome veggies up ect... Plus it is a great way for her to feel comfortable. Make sure you have red wine something non domestic like a Merlot(if you go for the french cuisine thing) most probably the girl is not a wine expert but have heard of Merelot so your scoring points.
Old 02-02-2005, 12:47 PM
LT
The deer had to die!

don't forget to make small talk while prepping the dinner.
Old 02-02-2005, 12:48 PM
Singhg83
BALLIN'

Originally Posted by LT69Padawan6
don't forget to make small talk while prepping the dinner.
yep, otherwise it would be quite strange.