Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

seat belt buzzer questions :rant:

Old 01-31-2005, 08:47 PM
sherwood
I missed Sean

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default seat belt buzzer questions :rant:

:rant:
these stupid questions coming from idiots who don't have any regard for their own safety or the mental health of the person(s) who screw up and hit them, or are hit by them.

jesus, you ever imagine what it's like for someone to live with another person dead in a car accident that they were involved in. christ.

isnt it illegal not to wear a seatbelt in all states as well as in auto x and at the track?

goddamn, cant we delete these posts before people's stupidity spreads on grounds that disabling it is illegal?
Old 01-31-2005, 08:50 PM
LocaL raCer
R.I.P. Kato-san

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mods, delete this thrend whilst you're at it. h:
Old 01-31-2005, 08:54 PM
Mandi

:eh: pipe down.
Old 01-31-2005, 08:57 PM
sherwood
I missed Sean

Originally Posted by Princess Mandiala
:eh: pipe down.
my aunt went flyin thru the windshield of a car when she was 15 and it royally screwed up my mom's side of the family. i hate to see that happen to ther people and it makes me sick when people even talk about deactivating it

sry if i get a lil loud about it, but jesus...
Old 01-31-2005, 08:59 PM
LT
The deer had to die!

calimar
Old 01-31-2005, 08:59 PM
Mandi

Originally Posted by DRfrank
sry just my aunt went flyin thru the windshield of a car when she was 15 and it royally screwed up my mom's side of the family. i hate to see that happen to ther people and it makes me sick when people even talk about deactivating it

yea, and my father died from lung cancer but im not going around making threads bitching about people who smoke...

chill out. if people don't want to wear seat belts, then don't worry about them. that's their prerogative.
Old 01-31-2005, 09:01 PM
sherwood
I missed Sean

Originally Posted by Princess Mandiala
yea, and my father died from lung cancer but im not going around making threads bitching about people who smoke...

chill out. if people don't want to wear seat belts, then don't worry about them. that's their prerogative.
yeh, but my family is totally falling apart and i know that is at the root of it :sad:
:edit:
that sucks what happened to your dad, but he didnt just die unexpectedly either, this is wat usually happens to people when they are in a car accident
(sorry if that sounded mean, i didnt mean it to)
BTW a guy i work with just lost his wife in an accident aswell... and she was in a coma for a month, the medical bills to keep her alive are alot and i dont liike to bring money into it but it can put entire families in a bad situation, just wear the seatbelt
Old 02-01-2005, 06:49 AM
CivicSiRacer
Honorary Moderator Alumni

Well yes you have to wear some kind of safety restraint while autocrossing and track days.

I'm on the fence here on this issue. It is people's perogative to wear a seat belt even though in some states it's the law. But if you are not going to wear a seat belt and you get into an accident than I shouldn't have to pay for your doctor bills and hospital bills through my insurance company.
Old 02-01-2005, 07:10 AM
clickwir
Floppy Death! noES!!!

How can I disable my seatbelt not on warning thing? And the light on the dash... that thing sucks!
Old 02-01-2005, 07:12 AM
spanky
I go duffy on dem bitches

Originally Posted by DRfrank
:rant:
these stupid questions coming from idiots who don't have any regard for their own safety or the mental health of the person(s) who screw up and hit them, or are hit by them.

jesus, you ever imagine what it's like for someone to live with another person dead in a car accident that they were involved in. christ.

isnt it illegal not to wear a seatbelt in all states as well as in auto x and at the track?

goddamn, cant we delete these posts before people's stupidity spreads on grounds that disabling it is illegal?
STFU