Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

ticket help

Old 01-24-2005, 05:22 AM
flyromeo3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I cant stop laughing .. 110 in a 65.
What was going through "your friends " mind.
Old 01-24-2005, 06:05 AM
Pete
Civilian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My best advice to you (since I am in the same boat) is go to the courthouse prior to the court date and beg to the cop or the DA to give him a lesser charge. But never plead guilty to speeding that fast because you still have a chance. A buddy of mine is a cop from MI and he's going to go with me to the courthouse and we're going to try to talk to the cop and the judge because I can't afford a ticket like that right now with school starting and everything. You should probably find someone respectable and knowledgeable with the law to go with you.
Old 01-24-2005, 08:27 AM
CivicSiRacer
Honorary Moderator Alumni

Well also being in VA the laws are tougher on speeders and recklace driving. Commonwealth laws suck. They have no pity on stupid drivers down there.

Do what MandI said - bring some KY with you to court. Cause he's going to be walking funning on the way out.
Old 01-24-2005, 12:53 PM
ochsy03

i got pulled over goin 106 in a 55 at about 1am...cop threated to take my car...in the end he just gave me a caresless driving ticket and i ended up payin $180 and that was it