Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Letter of Introduction

Old 01-16-2005, 04:42 PM
Mandi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Letter of Introduction

Anyone ever write one before to introduce yourself to either fellow employees at a new job, or existing clients/customers? I'm writing one to send out to the existing clients where i got hired, as well as perspective clients that i hope to bring in..to introduce myself and give them a heads up that I'm there and this is who i am and what i do and this is what they can expect from me...but i've come to hault and dont know how to conclude it or what else to add.

Anyone ever done it? Any pointers? Examples? :happysad:
Old 01-16-2005, 04:44 PM
AcuraFanatic

If you don't mind, post what you have so far, it'd make our job of helping you a little easier
Old 01-16-2005, 04:48 PM
KrnHottie02

just put information that is useful to them..like u said in the beg. post what you hope to bring to the company and to them, and just conclude with a general statement...nothing to specific..but nothing to broad..you could look online maybe for some examples..
Old 01-16-2005, 04:49 PM
Mandi

Originally Posted by AcuraFanatic
If you don't mind, post what you have so far, it'd make our job of helping you a little easier

As long as no one criticizes what i have so far, too much. I'm really proud of what I've got. h:

This place isnt formal at all, so there's no need to me to be overly formal. It's a relaxed environment, as am i, so i want the people who read this to get a sense of that when they read it.

I once read that “Life is not merely being alive, but feeling alive and well”. I, too, believe that the way you feel; your mental, physical and emotional health, are key to living a full life. I have been given a gift, which assists in your well-being, and it would be a shame not to share such a gift with you. With that said, I am pleased to introduce myself as the newest Massage Therapist at Coconut Beach.

Upon graduating from The Baltimore School of Massage in York, Pennsylvania, I set out on the greatest journey of my life thus far; job searching. After a ton of determination and persistence, mixed with a little bit of my stubbornness, handing out endless copies of my resume, attending countless interviews, I was pointed in the direction of Coconut Beach.

My mission is to help people achieve a higher level of relaxation, health and a sense of well-being. I believe that if I help people relieve the stress from their mind and body, they can achieve their potential and lead more productive lives.

Currently, I am pursuing my National Certification and looking forward to taking continuing education units. This will allow me to provide an even larger contribution to the well-being of my clients. As of now, I am certified in Swedish, Deep Tissue and Myofascial Release.

and i want this to be in my concluding paragraph... "I thank those who have already put their trust in my hands and I hope that you too may entrust me to fulfill your massage therapy needs and make my services at Coconut Beach a part of your regimen of relaxation and rejuvenation."
Old 01-16-2005, 04:52 PM
MPerson

:lmfao: Hahaha Myofascial Release :lmfao:

Sorry, it's good though, im glad you didn't make it formal, if anyone talked like that in real life I wouldn't show any interest.
Old 01-16-2005, 04:52 PM
KrnHottie02

i think that is a good conclusion
Old 01-16-2005, 04:54 PM
Mandi

I feel like I need something between the last paragraph and the conclusion :dunno: It doesnt sound complete to me..and i cant figure out what else to add.
Old 01-16-2005, 04:55 PM
Mandi

Originally Posted by MPerson
:lmfao: Hahaha Myofascial Release :lmfao:

Sorry, it's good though, im glad you didn't make it formal, if anyone talked like that in real life I wouldn't show any interest.

It's not pronounced FACIAL. myo-fah-shull
Old 01-16-2005, 04:57 PM
Jessica
ch1x0r

I once read that “Life is not merely being alive, but feeling alive and well”. I, too, believe that the way you feel: your mental, physical and emotional health, are key to living a full life. I have been given a gift which assists in your well-being, and it would be wonderful to share such a gift with you. With that said, I am pleased to introduce myself as the newest Massage Therapist at Coconut Beach.

Upon graduating from The Baltimore School of Massage in York, Pennsylvania, I set out on the greatest journey of my life thus far: job searching. After much determination and persistence, mixed with a little bit of my stubbornness, handing out endless copies of my resume, attending countless interviews, I was pointed in the direction of Coconut Beach.

My mission is to help people achieve a higher level of relaxation, health and a sense of well-being. I believe that if I help people relieve the stress from their mind and body, they can achieve their potential and lead more productive lives.

Currently, I am pursuing my National Certification and looking forward to taking continuing education units. This will allow me to provide an even larger contribution to the well-being of my clients. As of now, I am certified in Swedish, Deep Tissue and Myofascial Release.

and i want this to be in my concluding paragraph... "I thank those who have already put their trust in my hands and I hope that you too may entrust me to fulfill your massage therapy needs and make my services at Coconut Beach a part of your regimen of relaxation and rejuvenation."[/QUOTE]
i edit for j00
Old 01-16-2005, 04:59 PM
KrnHottie02

Originally Posted by HAN Frodo
I once read that “Life is not merely being alive, but feeling alive and well”. I, too, believe that the way you feel: your mental, physical and emotional health, are key to living a full life. I have been given a gift which assists in your well-being, and it would be wonderful to share such a gift with you. With that said, I am pleased to introduce myself as the newest Massage Therapist at Coconut Beach.

Upon graduating from The Baltimore School of Massage in York, Pennsylvania, I set out on the greatest journey of my life thus far: job searching. After much determination and persistence, mixed with a little bit of my stubbornness, handing out endless copies of my resume, attending countless interviews, I was pointed in the direction of Coconut Beach.

and i want this to be in my concluding paragraph... "I thank those who have already put their trust in my hands and I hope that you too may entrust me to fulfill your massage therapy needs and make my services at Coconut Beach a part of your regimen of relaxation and rejuvenation."
i edit for j00[/QUOTE]

oo ur sOoOoOoO cool...