Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

To those of you who thought i wouldn't or couldn't...

Old 01-15-2005, 04:32 PM
Mandi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default To those of you who thought i wouldn't or couldn't...

...I got a job. And i did so without having to quit "drinking" the whole 3 times a year that i do...without having to "Get away" from HAN...and without having to push my pride to the side.

My persistence, determination and stubborness paid off after all
Old 01-15-2005, 04:34 PM
DakarM

Yes I want frys with that!

j/k

LCD Squad #0001
Originally Posted by WiLL
...I really wanna get out and shoot people.
Old 01-15-2005, 04:36 PM
AP2
Moderator Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

:yay:

Details?
Old 01-15-2005, 04:37 PM
ProjectRSX
User

Congrats with the new position, and good luck
Old 01-15-2005, 04:39 PM
MPerson

Originally Posted by Princess Mandiala
...I got a job. And i did so without having to quit "drinking" the whole 3 times a year that i do...without having to "Get away" from HAN...and without having to push my pride to the side.

My persistence, determination and stubborness paid off after all
You would find that quitting your excessive drinking will superbly exhibit a pride that you have no felt in such a while. Just because you got a job does not mean you will be keeping it, you must excel and continue to aid your future career. [/Axemanseal]

Just thought I would throw out a preview of what's to come

Congrats, y0.
Old 01-15-2005, 04:42 PM
Mandi

Originally Posted by DC2
:yay:

Details?

It's a tanning salon 2.5 blocks from my house. They have tanning, nails, waxing and facials (shut up pervs) and massage. I pay $135 a month for rent until they get rid of the other girl that's there now..then i'll pay $200 a month. I can set my own schedule, do what i want with the room, there's already some regular massage clients there along with all the tanning customers, she'll help me advertise and i can do my own advertising however i want. Pretty much, i do what i want. It's MY business within the tanning business. Exactly what I've been looking for.

She's giving me a month to get in, do what i want with the room, get comfortable there and start getting my name out..so i dont have to pay rent until after Feb 15. It's going to be slow for me at first, but i can go into the shop whenever i want so people start recongnizing my face and name and whatever clients the other MT doesnt take or cancels, i pick up.

It'll be a slow process, but it's the perfect opportunity for me and it's exactly what I've been looking for.
Old 01-15-2005, 04:43 PM
Mandi

Originally Posted by MPerson
You would find that quitting your excessive drinking will superbly exhibit a pride that you have no felt in such a while. Just because you got a job does not mean you will be keeping it, you must excel and continue to aid your future career. [/Axemanseal]

Just thought I would throw out a preview of what's to come

Congrats, y0.
Heh, thanks. I'm waitng for the usual's to come rain on my parade. It's a given.
Old 01-15-2005, 04:45 PM
MPerson

Sounds awesome. That's pretty cheap to have your own business, must be the smallest business you can start, goodluck.
Old 01-15-2005, 04:47 PM
Mandi

Originally Posted by MPerson
Sounds awesome. That's pretty cheap to have your own business, must be the smallest business you can start, goodluck.
I'm just renting the room from her. it's not an actual business persay...but i can operate how i want after heeding to her rules and regulations...which are next to nothing.
Old 01-15-2005, 04:49 PM
MPerson

Originally Posted by Princess Mandiala
I'm just renting the room from her. it's not an actual business persay...but i can operate how i want after heeding to her rules and regulations...which are next to nothing.
Don't clog the toilet? :chuckles: