Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

All these crazy natural disasters happening....

Old 04-28-2011, 07:43 AM
CRAIGHIMSELF
Be good

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wanted to sit and talk with them and really pick their brains. I want their email and cell numbers for when the day DOESNT come, I want to make signs and post outside where they work/live saying "TOLD YOU SO, YOU STUPID BASTARDS."
Old 04-28-2011, 07:55 AM
CRAIGHIMSELF
Be good

Lets see..........."I foresee NATURAL disasters."

'Natural' says it all.
Old 04-28-2011, 08:12 AM
dE.fUsEd
I still like honda's. :-/

Here's their website...

http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/may21/

Been kinda following these guys for a while. They are convinced the bible told them this. :hsugh:
Old 04-28-2011, 09:12 AM
swaggs21

They have important dates missing out of that which would directly pertain to the tribulation period.

Also, the Bible directly says that it is a 7 year tribulation period (they have 23, and two tribulation periods), as well as the Bible also states that the Rapture will happen before the 7 year tribulation.

A lot of the precursors for this to happen are in place, but not all of them. When you start to see it come close is when the revived Roman Empire (EU) starts pushing for One World Government and One World Religion in the name of peace.
Old 04-28-2011, 09:43 AM
CRAIGHIMSELF
Be good

The bible also says: "For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth."

and

"And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the Lord caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided."

Good times back then huh?
Old 04-28-2011, 10:18 AM
swaggs21

Originally Posted by CRAIGHIMSELF
The bible also says: "For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth."

and

"And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the Lord caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided."

Good times back then huh?
So we don't take this out of context, here is surrounding context of the first verse you quoted from the NASB:

39 But He answered and said to them, "An evil and adulterous generation craves for a sign; and yet no sign will be given to it but the sign of Jonah the prophet;

40 for just as JONAH WAS THREE DAYS AND THREE NIGHTS IN THE BELLY OF THE SEA MONSTER, so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

41 "The men of Nineveh will stand up with this generation at the judgment, and will condemn it because they repented at the preaching of Jonah; and behold, something greater than Jonah is here.

There are documented cases of sea creatures that have swallowed people, and they have lived through it. I would also say that we fulfill that same evil and adulterous generation now....

Miracles still happen every day, here is one instance that happened close to me (about 2 hours away)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...-17-hours.html

All I am saying is that all of the things that are happening, have already been foretold. People should not be surprised of their happenings.

Israel becoming a nation in one day
The four empires before Christ's return
The revived Roman empire with 10 members

I could go on with a long list of these.

Just do me a favor. If one day all of the devout Christian people you know disappear and there is major carnage from the disappearances, find someone that is still left that can share the Gospel with you. Because the next 7 years, especially the last 3.5, are going to be unlike any one could ever imagine.

You were looking for books to read before, check out the "Left Behind" Series, good reading and will shed some light on things to come.
Old 04-28-2011, 10:37 AM
dE.fUsEd

Originally Posted by swaggs21
Just do me a favor. If one day all of the devout Christian people you know disappear and there is major carnage from the disappearances, find someone that is still left that can share the Gospel with you. Because the next 7 years, especially the last 3.5, are going to be unlike any one could ever imagine.

You were looking for books to read before, check out the "Left Behind" Series, good reading and will shed some light on things to come.
:hsugh: :hsugh: :hsugh:
Old 04-28-2011, 10:38 AM
CRAIGHIMSELF
Be good

I will check that out. And before you think Im harping on you, Im not. Im just a very open-minded person that likes to poke at views of all sorts. Just answer me this one question:

-If God wants everyone to believe in him yet each religion says 'Im right and you're wrong', then how, in an omnipotent and omniscient being (like God), and why would he allow such carnage to exist day in and day out? I find that so very and ultra hypocritical coming from an entity that is able to any and all things.

The end.
Old 04-28-2011, 11:14 AM
dE.fUsEd

Originally Posted by CRAIGHIMSELF
I will check that out. And before you think Im harping on you, Im not. Im just a very open-minded person that likes to poke at views of all sorts. Just answer me this one question:

-If God wants everyone to believe in him yet each religion says 'Im right and you're wrong', then how, in an omnipotent and omniscient being (like God), and why would he allow such carnage to exist day in and day out? I find that so very and ultra hypocritical coming from an entity that is able to any and all things.

The end.
Ants and a magnifying glass.