Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

holding off knockin da boots til marriage?

Old 01-12-2005, 10:30 AM
95SiR
hood rich

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default holding off knockin da boots til marriage?

just out of curiousity, to those that currently have a significant other, how many of you are choosing to not do it until marriage? if so, how long have you two been together? and does getting the other person off "manually" still count as "doing it"? :exnbp: h:
Old 01-12-2005, 10:35 AM
IluvJae
Grifball Player

When i find that special person we not gonna knock boots....im just gotta let the manual ways take over until we married....then im gonna blow her back out after we get married
Old 01-12-2005, 10:35 AM
94civicEX
I got worms.

Most everyone in Utah does this, called abstinence .

duck squad member #00003
Old 01-12-2005, 10:37 AM
95SiR
hood rich

Originally Posted by Jae Jae Binks
When i find that special person we not gonna knock boots....im just gotta let the manual ways take over until we married....then im gonna blow her back out after we get married
so poetically versed h:
Old 01-12-2005, 10:38 AM
c_rogue69
wtf goes here?

I was going to...but then I turned 16, she was willing...so we went for it. And did it with every girlfriend since (and 3 that I didn't date)....I'm now 20...and I sort of wish I did wait, but it's too late now.
Old 01-12-2005, 10:38 AM
Tark

Not me... I am not waiting for nothing! I need to know if we are "compatible" before we get married if the sex sucks then i dont think getting married is a good idea. In my opinion sex is a very important part of a relationship!
Old 01-12-2005, 10:39 AM
clickwir
Floppy Death! noES!!!

not doing anything untill marriage is just a religious thing. It's not natural nor what was intended by nature.

You test drive a car before you commit to buy it. Hell I like to play with a stereo before I buy it, hell yea we're gunna have sex before we get married. I'm not going to marry someone that sucks in bed.

Religion aside, sex is an important part of a reliationship.
Old 01-12-2005, 10:40 AM
c_rogue69
wtf goes here?

Originally Posted by click sidious
I'm not going to marry someone that sucks in bed.
BUT you could have fun training her to be a good lover,
Old 01-12-2005, 10:40 AM
Mandi

i dont care what everone else's morals are and whether or not you think I'm without morals because of this...but i dont think holding off until marriage is a good idea. Whether you want to believe it or not, sex IS an important part of a relationship. If you wait till you get married and then find out that your partner can't satisfy you in the ways you want/like/need..you'll be miserable and it'll be the root of many many arguements and possibly even a divorce.

....but i do respect those who wait.
Old 01-12-2005, 10:41 AM
95SiR
hood rich

Originally Posted by click sidious
not doing anything untill marriage is just a religious thing. It's not natural nor what was intended by nature.

You test drive a car before you commit to buy it. Hell I like to play with a stereo before I buy it, hell yea we're gunna have sex before we get married. I'm not going to marry someone that sucks in bed.
i dont think its strictly only a religious thing...i agree that almost most of the reasons people that choose not to is because of religion, but ive met several people who choose not to because whatever else personal reasons they had. just wondering what/where those people are on here h: