Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

my parents have an poopy head for a neighbor (story inside)

Old 01-02-2005, 06:54 PM
yellowbastard
Bootyologist (__i__)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my parents have an poopy head for a neighbor (story inside)

I just got back from my parents house where I had to drop off my mom's wallet that she left at my apt yesterday (family came over for lunch and movies on my new tv). Anyway, whenever they are away from the house their dog stays outside in a fenced yard and they bring him in whenever they get home. I kept joking them while they were here that they will have messages on their answering machine when they get home from the dickhead across the street. He usually does this when they are away and I'm not just talking about one message, he leaves like 10. The guy is seriously anal but never has the nerve to confront any of us about it.

My parents were both asleep but as I was about to leave I saw a note on the table with a piece of tape attached and knew it was from him.

"We are sick (sick being underlined 4 times) of your dog barking! Please have some courtesy and shut him up. How about a shock collar?"

That sh!t pissed me off when I saw that. I would never be so cruel to our dog to put a stupid collar on him. I wrote up a reply note and was soooooooooo close to putting it on his door but changed my mind. I only stopped myself because I don't live with my parents and I didn't want any trouble to arise from me retaliating. My note went like this:

"We are so sick (sick being underlined 4 times) of your letters and phone calls! He is a DOG, and DOGS bark! Please grow some balls and confront me.

-their son"

h:

I have decided to work this out another way. :rick: I think I'll subscribe several gentleman's magazines to his house/name with the Bill Me option checked.

:madfawk:
Old 01-02-2005, 07:01 PM
wedley2
bboy Wesley West

i think you should shut the dog up...its as annoying as a baby crying.

i would be annoyed as well, sorry.
Old 01-02-2005, 07:03 PM
axemansean

Originally Posted by wedley2
i think you should shut the dog up...its as annoying as a baby crying.

i would be annoyed as well, sorry.
Dogs bark, babies cry and in the same vein noobs whine.
Old 01-02-2005, 07:06 PM
yellowbastard
Bootyologist (__i__)

I could understand if it were late at night, but we are talking about early evening time. You would view it completely different if you were in my shoes. My dog doesn't even bark much. He only barks when people walk by. We are talking about a guy that called the cops on his next door neighbor because the husband drove his semi home and parked it in the street (minus the trailer of course). I was out washing my car when the cop showed up and he walked up to the cop and was like "I'm the one that called. My wife can't see the street when she's backing out of the driveway."

:wtf: It's a dead end street with no traffic and the street is the size of a 3 lane road!
Old 01-02-2005, 07:07 PM
Nightshade
un-Touch'd krew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would be pissed if I was the neighbor too. Get the dog to stfu or take it with you but have some fukkin consideration for your neighbors because they have the same right to not hear your stupid dog bark as you have of them not throwing raging all night parties.

If I was your neighbor I would have poisoned the damn thing.
Old 01-02-2005, 07:08 PM
yellowbastard
Bootyologist (__i__)

Originally Posted by axemansean
Dogs bark, babies cry and in the same vein noobs whine.

:werd: I respect animals as much as I do people. Telling us to put a shock collar on his is disrespectful like a mofo.
Old 01-02-2005, 07:11 PM
wedley2
bboy Wesley West

Originally Posted by yellowbastard
I could understand if it were late at night, but we are talking about early evening time. You would view it completely different if you were in my shoes. My dog doesn't even bark much. He only barks when people walk by. We are talking about a guy that called the cops on his next door neighbor because the husband drove his semi home and parked it in the street (minus the trailer of course). I was out washing my car when the cop showed up and he walked up to the cop and was like "I'm the one that called. My wife can't see the street when she's backing out of the driveway."

:wtf: It's a dead end street with no traffic and the street is the size of a 3 lane road!
well, thats a bit different. if it would have barked non-stop 24/7...i would have been annoyed.

some random shit like that, i wouldnt care.

is he azn?
Old 01-02-2005, 07:13 PM
Nightshade
un-Touch'd krew

You say the dog only barks when people walk by...how do you know that is how it is when you are not there? Maybe he only barks when people walk by because he knows someone is still at the house but when he knows no one is home he sits there and barks continuously.

Just a thought.
Old 01-02-2005, 07:21 PM
yellowbastard
Bootyologist (__i__)

Originally Posted by wedley2
well, thats a bit different. if it would have barked non-stop 24/7...i would have been annoyed.

some random shit like that, i wouldnt care.

is he azn?
Nope. Crackalacka with one of those lazy eyes. You know, you never know which one to look at so you stare the other way.

Originally Posted by Nightshade
You say the dog only barks when people walk by...how do you know that is how it is when you are not there? Maybe he only barks when people walk by because he knows someone is still at the house but when he knows no one is home he sits there and barks continuously.

Just a thought.
He's actually very old and never really knows when we get home. How do I know, he stays passed out even after we get inside. We've asked the neighbors to the left and right of us if he was ever loud and they said that he's never a problem. Matter of fact the lady next door to my parents said that she's had problems with the same neighbor as well.
Old 01-02-2005, 07:24 PM
Nightshade
un-Touch'd krew

Originally Posted by yellowbastard

He's actually very old and never really knows when we get home. How do I know, he stays passed out even after we get inside. We've asked the neighbors to the left and right of us if he was ever loud and they said that he's never a problem. Matter of fact the lady next door to my parents said that she's had problems with the same neighbor as well.
Ahhh...well in that case go knock up their daughter and place dead squirrels on their porch at night...every night:chuckles: