Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Post up your New Years stories

Old 01-02-2005, 12:13 AM
LT
The deer had to die!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Post up your New Years stories

So I was at a bar in Philly...paid $60 for 4 hour top shelf open bar. good thing the place was crowded...i got a total of 4 drinks the whole time i was there. then my friends and i migrated to a club where some DJs under Paul van Dyks label were spinning. i had a blast there...here comes the fun part.

we were in the train station and i'm running around ripping down signs about alcohol not being permitted and smoking too. we're then on the train and this dude passes out next to me. i'm drunk, so i'm shaking him and repeatedly asking him if he is getting off soon. then these guys are talking to a cop on the train and they talk about their stop. so i then scream out "you're lucky your stop is after mine, because i'm gonna punch you in the face!"

my stop came up and the dude passed out next to me wouldn't move, so i stand up and scream "move your goddamn legs you drunk!"

there's more but i'm tired and going to bed...night all! :wavey:
Old 01-02-2005, 12:37 AM
dom93hatch
more meat, more fire

Went to a friend's party last night, which was about ~2 miles away from my house. I was never seen without a frosty beverage in my hand. If I didn't have a beer, I was either taking a shot of Jager or something else (forgot the name). We played fooseball too. I sucked. I've never played fooseball before... It's such a white man's game h:

Anyhoo, after that, we decided to smoke :rick:

Got really blitzed, then kept drinking. My friend and I finished 2 bags of chips, 2 tubs of ranch, and another guy finished a tub of guac. We all took a shot at the strike of midnight.

At about 1:30 we left, and since neither of us could drive, we slept in the car for about an hour. I woke up, drove the ~2 miles home, and took the dog out to shat and pee. I was still drunk as shit though. Drunken poop scooping.

My buddy took my bed and I took my sister's bed (the rest of the fam went to LA). Next morning I woke up at 7:30 to take the dog to poop and pee, as well as give him food and run around for a bit. I went to take a shit myself. Back to bed. 10:30 this guy rings my doorbell and asks if we were missing a dog. I looked at dog93hatch, then back at the guy... Nope. Back to bed. 11:45 I woke up again, then woke my friend up.

Upon waking up, we went to Super Sergio's for some Messican. Then off to Lollicup for boba. Then back home to play some ping pong. Another friend came over and hung out.

Later this evening I went out with my sister and a couple friends to shoot pool with Derek and Tracy. Deek and I owned the table. Spandex guy was no doubt impressed. We went to Denny's for soem grub and some random messed up Civic parked next to us :ugh: (I'll send the pic to whoever's cell... just post it, haha).

That's it.
Old 01-02-2005, 12:40 AM
wedley2
bboy Wesley West

waiting for the bus to go home, its been like 30 minutes now and we are hella frustrated. this guy comes up to us and says, "hey, want to go see stomp?"
"sure..."
he then gives us 3 free tiockets and we barely make the show.

Not bad for free, whole nigth sounded like Iraq with all the friecrackers going off.
still some going off 2nite.
Old 01-02-2005, 12:51 AM
Import-Tooner
skoooooie!

Me, chank and some of our friends went to vegas. We met up with some chics we new (hot as all hell btw) and then went down to the strip. There were like, 9 billion people there and some old haggerd ladies were trying to get pictures with us. After that we drove around vegas and tried to find a place to stay becuase our original plans to stay with some other kids fell through. After hours of searching we dicided to drive home. Finally got to bed around 6:30 am. It was all in all a pretty good night though.

SKOOIE!!!
Old 01-02-2005, 07:13 AM
b18c1_hatch

I did a really Big ass Burn out in Front of my House. That was it
Old 01-02-2005, 07:29 AM
bluetwo
Relevance is irrelevant

I can't remember what the hell I did...

I think I may need to search my posts.
Old 01-02-2005, 08:02 AM