Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

police suck....

Old 12-28-2004, 09:07 PM
stratguitarist
Missing my honda...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default police suck....

ah yes i got pulled over for the 2nd time in the last week for absolutly no reason......first time i was going to davids house and the cop followed me and as soon as i hit his driveway put the lights on......he said he ran my plates and found that i didnt live in the neighborhood and thought i was trying to evade him. i said right, trying to evade u going 25 and using my blinker?! he goes well....uh...oh....ur exhaust is illegal.....he gave me a warning....so i called and made a complaint against him for harrasment. then tonight i was driving home from meet the fokkers and my friend that was riding with me goes hey lets go to cvs so i can pick some sodas up.....well i saw blockbuster first and remeberd that i won a free favorites rental from a sprite bottle so i put my blinker on and merge into the left lane.....like 2 seconds later i remember that i dont have the cap and its at home.....so i put on my blinker and merge back into the right lane. the cops lights go on so i pull over thinking what is going on. she comes up and goes i pulled u over cause u cant make up ur mind about wich lane ur in....so i told he what happend and said what was the problem i used my blinker i dont belive there is anything mandating how many times i can change lanes. then yet again she goes.....uh.....oh.....um...ur exhaust is illegal. ARG! dont the cops in va have anything better to do than pull ppl over for pointless things....she ran my license and of course found nothing unusual and then was like u need to remove it....its not coming off....it is illegal to modify ur exhuast in virginia but every cop i talked to about this said yeah but the amount of modified cars in va is a big number and we only use it if we think something in going on in the car. this is complete BS so now i have to go to the courthouse and complain yet again.....im so tired of this....if i was driving an american car this wouldnt have happend.
Old 12-28-2004, 09:11 PM
dom93hatch
more meat, more fire

profiling hnoes:

tough luck for you loud exhaust owners. good thing i'm too poor to buy a fart can.
Old 12-28-2004, 09:21 PM
ADRteg

sounds like fairfax county cops.
Old 12-28-2004, 09:24 PM
RB
snitches get stitches

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you totally owned those cops.
Old 12-28-2004, 09:41 PM
stratguitarist
Missing my honda...

i heard that the fairfax cops have the supercharged crown vics now??!! up in dale city they got a corvette and an undercover mustang....the mustang should be considered intraptment.
Old 12-28-2004, 09:46 PM
LocaL raCer
R.I.P. Kato-san

YAY!!! talk shiet about them when are whining about how your car got jacked.
Old 12-28-2004, 09:49 PM
CivicSiRacer
Honorary Moderator Alumni

you really need to work on PARAGRAPHS! It would really help with reading AND your presentation when telling a story.

But yeah sounds like profiling.
Old 12-28-2004, 09:53 PM
ADRteg

here in fauquier we've got a mustang. It's no big deal.
Old 12-28-2004, 09:54 PM
whoaitslen2
hermit

Haha fuk VA.
Old 12-28-2004, 10:16 PM
Singhg83
BALLIN'

fairfax cops are uber gay

they have now 3 undercover altima's. all are black with tints, and if you look from the front, you can see in the grill, 2 blue lights, and a blue light in the passanger visor.

fairfax sucks.