Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

I need a date

Old 12-21-2004, 07:30 AM
ISP James
DAMIMRED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by skabone69
not a bad start, also check out Panera or Starbucks. women love those places. bust out your laptop, sip on a coffee, chill and try to make some eye contact with some of the ladies. the bar scene is not for everyone, but it seems to work for xsentrixsupra. going to the mall and following a girl is kind of a stalker type thing, I'm not a fan of doing that but give it a shot.

im with this guy. follow a girl into a store, its official, you stalked her.

but overall, i believe that where you should look depends on the kind of girl you're interested in meeting.

a bar girl will be a bar girl, not exactly my scene, she will probably want to spend most friday and or sat. nites at the bar....

if you meet a girl at B&N, you better be ready to talk books. unless by some freak chance, she is doing the same thing you are.

Panera or Starbucks is much safer IMO, more neutral and no real expectations come from meeting somebody there, except that they like coffee or a nice lunch.
Old 12-21-2004, 07:34 AM
Josh M

not a bad start, also check out Panera or Starbucks. women love those places. bust out your laptop, sip on a coffee, chill and try to make some eye contact with some of the ladies. the bar scene is not for everyone, but it seems to work for xsentrixsupra. going to the mall and following a girl is kind of a stalker type thing, I'm not a fan of doing that but give it a shot.

U call it stalking, I call it tracking h:

The bar scene is a nice setting because most people are there to meet other people, it makes people very approachable. Also , I wouldn't just follow a girl around the mall...........but if u see a hottie, go into a store with her

I wouldn't do the Barnes and Noble thing because most people are there looking for books and its a pretty quiet setting.........you don't want to put yourself in an atmosphere where it'd be kind of weird.
Old 12-21-2004, 08:00 AM
Tark

clubs aren't my style eighter... too much competition h: and girl know they look good(hell took them hours to get ready). Bars and pubs are cool, music not too loud and atmosphere relaxed. one of the best places is a book store with a coffee shop in it, that works great people are not too quiet, but as someone said be ready to talk books. Museums are great too it really depends what kind o girl you want. Art deco museums are cool sophisticated yet not arrogant girls are on the menu.

All you need is 2 eye contacts... first one eye contact is made. Then look away for a couple of seconds, try remaking eye contact with a smile... if she smiles back you getting some pussy! If not then move on.
Old 12-21-2004, 08:04 AM
ISP James
DAMIMRED

Originally Posted by Grand Moff Tark_0

All you need is 2 eye contacts... first one eye contact is made. Then look away for a couple of seconds, try remaking eye contact with a smile... if she smiles back you getting some pussy! If not then move on.

:chuckles: montreal sounds like the perfect world.
Old 12-21-2004, 08:22 AM
skabone69

Originally Posted by ISP James
:chuckles: montreal sounds like the perfect world.
it really is, and its their strip clubs that make Montreal perfect.
Old 12-21-2004, 08:35 AM
Tark

it really is, and its their strip clubs that make Montreal perfect.
I must agree the strip clubs are great here!
Old 12-21-2004, 10:40 AM
Josh M

I guess its just what your style is.......book stores and coffee shops wouldn't be my scene but I'm at home in clubs and bars.......you think it just takes girls hours to get ready to go out

Seriously it doesn't matter where u go, just grow a pair and ask a girl out for lunch or something......the worst that can happen is she says no
Old 12-21-2004, 10:42 AM
axemansean

Russian mail order brides. :chuckles:
Old 12-21-2004, 11:16 AM
dom93hatch
more meat, more fire

Originally Posted by Grand Moff Tark_0