Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Dear Thief...

Old 11-27-2004, 12:12 PM
Spood
Sucka

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dear Thief...

Dear Thief...

Thank you for helping my car lose weight. I defintely felt the performance gain from the loss of those 2 pounds or so when I was merging on the freeway today. Now all I have to do is plug the hole where my CD player used to be, re-splice all the wiring, and replace the entire dashboard (not in that order). That should be a fun weekend project. You should stop by again sometime, and you can meet my friend, Mr. 4D-Cell Maglight and we'll all go out for coffee.

-Kevin

P.S. If you know anyone selling a black dashboard from a 94-95 Civic, be sure to let me know. Thanks again!!
Old 11-27-2004, 12:15 PM
bluetwo
Relevance is irrelevant

That sucks. I hope the thief gets tetanus or something.
Old 11-27-2004, 12:16 PM
g2tegls
MR, ftw

Dear Spood,

Thank you for buying that CD player for me. However, I would have preferred you left it on the seat as I had some trouble with the uninstall. I would love to buy you a coffee some day.

Sincerely,
Thief

Old 11-27-2004, 12:23 PM
ED9man
driver

Originally Posted by g2tegls
Dear Spood,

Thank you for buying that CD player for me. However, I would have preferred you left it on the seat as I had some trouble with the uninstall. I would love to buy you a coffee some day.

Sincerely,
Thief

:lmao:
you are a jerk
Old 11-27-2004, 12:24 PM
Jessica
ch1x0r

Yuck, that sucks. I'm sorry
Old 11-27-2004, 12:33 PM
Bakeoff
wooooo woooooooooo

Dear Spood,

Sincerely,
Thief

The only reason that I'm replying to this is that Spood has been my best friend for years.
Funny, not cool.
Next time something is stolen from your car, maybe someone can make fun of you too! Ass... :shiner:
Kevin, We'll get her all patched back together. What'd John have? No dash? No dice?
Old 11-27-2004, 02:30 PM
Spood
Sucka

Originally Posted by Bakeoff
Kevin, We'll get her all patched back together. What'd John have? No dash? No dice?
I called him, he was really busy but said he'd check around for me and to call him back on Monday. :happysad:

Appreciate the thoughts, guys. :happysad:
Old 11-27-2004, 02:46 PM
SonicGSR98
Shadow Lurker

We be there for ya, Spood. I can always help out. Remember, we can rebuild it, we have the technology, we can make it faster stronger, and stealthier than ever before!
Old 11-27-2004, 02:52 PM
MahoneyL80
I want 2 B cool like u!

Dear Spood,

Sincerely,
Thief

Dear Thief,

Thank you for staying linked up with HAN's server for such a long time. With your IP address we (The FBI) will be over for that cup of coffee in the morning. Be sure to have the radio and new dash with you since you took the wrong radio. Yours was 3 cars down in the Gremlin.
Old 11-27-2004, 03:33 PM
benjamin
Stuff and things.

Dude. If it didn't make into the Best-of on Craigslist, what makes you think we're going to enjoy it? :P