Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

girl question.. taken from the other thread..

Old 11-14-2004, 09:48 AM
k3ifers
k three ifers

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default girl question.. taken from the other thread..

as you may have read in my other post.. https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/s...d.php?t=164221 ..

my ex broke up with her current boyfriend because she still likes me.. now i like her a ton also, but she is saying that she doesnt know what to do, because if shes going out with me, then she will be lonely at school (she goes to school 2 hours from here).

now i dont know what you guys would do, but i dont really feel like waiting around while she gets with mad dudes, to then decide she wants to either be with me or not..

she says 'i know eventually we'll be together..'. i think we will too, but dont ya think if she thinks that, then shed want to be with me now? it kinda sounds like she just wants to roam and give dome.. then when she gets bored.. come to me

ehh.. i really need to go back to school.. maybe there is a good choice? and no, not just for her.. if shit didnt end up working out, some of my best friends go there.. so its not like im choosing that school for her alone, so none of that

blah blah balh.. im bored at work. peace kids
Old 11-14-2004, 09:51 AM
sinthetiq

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

why dont you sit at home by your phone and post on han. that seems to be the logical thing to do, considering she has free will and will do what she has to. why wouldnt u want her to go out w/mad dudes? if she goes out w/mad dudes, then shell realize she can be w/a happy dude like you
Old 11-14-2004, 09:53 AM
k3ifers
k three ifers

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

wha?
Old 11-14-2004, 09:59 AM
Jessica
ch1x0r

Originally Posted by sinthetiq
why dont you sit at home by your phone and post on han. that seems to be the logical thing to do, considering she has free will and will do what she has to. why wouldnt u want her to go out w/mad dudes? if she goes out w/mad dudes, then shell realize she can be w/a happy dude like you
true story.
Old 11-14-2004, 10:03 AM
clickwir
Floppy Death! noES!!!

Time heals all wounds....

IDB saves all relationships....
Old 11-14-2004, 10:08 AM
dubcac
I

Man, 2 hours is nothing. You could easily go visit her, and vice versa. Like you said, you could always go back to school (which is a good idea in its own right) and then a bonus is being near her. Sounds like you guys have some things to talk about before decisions are made.
Old 11-14-2004, 10:15 AM
Derek
you motorboatin' s.o.b.

If she only wants to date other people because of convenience, then she's not worth your time bro. I know this is probably not what you wanted to hear, but if you really love someone, you'll make the sacrifice. Two hours ain't that bad.
Old 11-14-2004, 10:23 AM
Civic2Scooby

if you love her, and she loves you...then 2 hours shouldnt be that big of a deal. I mean if she doesnt want to date you cause it is inconvenient, then loose that beetch she isnt worth your time anyhow.
Old 11-14-2004, 10:27 AM
RB
snitches get stitches

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don't find miss right, find miss right now.
Old 11-14-2004, 10:46 AM
Mandi

2 hours? Dude, thats CAKE! I understand what she's saying..she's just afraid. But God damn it, 2 hours between the two of you is nothing. You can go see her every weekend. If you mean that much to each other, you can do it. No doubt about it. Quit your bitching and worrying. She told you she wants to be with you..so work on it.