Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

pirates of the caribbean 2 & 3

Old 11-12-2004, 01:50 PM
Grifter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pirates of the caribbean 2 & 3

http://actionadventure.about.com/od/.../aa062604b.htm

Two sequels at the same time with Johnny Depp, Keira Knightley and Orlando Bloom
Jerry Bruckheimer revealed plans for not one, but two sequels to Pirates of the Caribbean. “We made a deal with Gore [Verbinski] to do 2 and 3. We made a deal with [Ted] Elliot and [Terry] Rossio who rewrote the first film. They did an outline for 2 and 3. They’re writing number 2 right now and we’re negotiating with all the actors.”

Bruckheimer plans to shoot the two Pirates sequels simultaneously (“That’s the plan. It could change, but that’s the plan.”) and have the story continue between the two sequels. “It will be continuing, but you’ll definitely have an end at the end of two. The story will pick up again in three.”

Though they are negotiating, Bruckheimer is confident that the lead actors will return.

“Johnny [Depp]’s really excited about doing it. You can ask Keira [Knightley]. I think she’s excited about doing it and we’d love to have Orlando [Bloom] back. He’s told Gore he wants to do it. So it comes down to if you can financially afford them because they’ve all become bigger stars than they were when we first started three years ago.”

And Geoffrey Rush? “That’s going to be a secret. I’m not going tell you, but we have plans.”

Bruckheimer also hinted that the adventure could expand beyond the Caribbean. “It’ll still be the Caribbean and we might go to Thailand, to the far east.”

For her part, Knightley had not heard the plans to do two sequels at once. “Really?” she asked. “There you go. That will be exciting. I hadn’t heard any total confirmation. You’ve got more information than I have.”

Still, Knightley confirmed interest. “I think we all had such a fantastic time in the first one and I think everybody’s desperate to do the second. And I know that the writers are writing away on it so it will be fabulous.”
Old 11-12-2004, 02:35 PM
wedley2
bboy Wesley West

i thought it was a pretty good movie.
Old 11-12-2004, 03:31 PM
strychnine
i am legend

Sequels I'd actually watch, that doesn't happen often.
Old 11-12-2004, 03:33 PM
dom93hatch
more meat, more fire

Oh snap. At the Halloween party I went to, there was this one chick who looked EXACTLY like Kiera Knightley, and she was in a soccer outfit. :naughty: My friend still hasn't sent me the pics
Old 11-12-2004, 03:34 PM
strychnine
i am legend

Originally Posted by dom93hatch
Oh snap. At the Halloween party I went to, there was this one chick who looked EXACTLY like Kiera Knightley, and she was in a soccer outfit. :naughty: My friend still hasn't sent me the pics
you will of course post when you get them, right?
Old 11-12-2004, 03:35 PM
dom93hatch
more meat, more fire

SHO NUFF!!!1 lc
Old 11-12-2004, 03:35 PM
94civicEX
I got worms.

I'd watch it .

duck squad member #00003
Old 11-12-2004, 05:19 PM