Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

i lubz my doggy

Old 11-11-2004, 09:17 PM
WideBodyEK
Stage 3 Modified

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i lubz my doggy

okay he's been doing this for awhile,...but tonight me and some of my boys were in the game room (almost done) playing GTA:SA,..kat was in our room playing the same game (yea you guys know the situation) ,..anyways tek is chilling on the bed next to kat,..my cell phone is laying on the computer desk,..well it goes off,..tek jumps off the bed,..jumps onto the computer chair,..then onto the desk and grabs my phone,..then he brings it to me in the game room,..like i said he's been doing this for like a month now (i think for that long),..he's the bestest,..only downfall is he kinda scratches the phone with his teefs but its okay,..its the thought that counts right?

im on the celly more than kat is (business calls mostly) so he sees me with my phone to my ear alot,...i think thats why when kat's phone goes off he grabs it and brings it to me,..she hates that cause if im in the garage and he grabs her phone to bring to me, she has to chase him all the way around the house before she misses the call :chuckles: so yea now if kat forgets to keep her phone in her purse,..they both race to her cell phone when it goes off,..its hilarious
Old 11-11-2004, 09:19 PM
txhatch
I hate 2003 Noobs.

Smart fricking dog. My cock is too lazy to do anything for me.
Old 11-11-2004, 09:20 PM
augy

That's great. Too bad America's Funniest Home Videos isn't still around; you could make a fortune.

It's not still around, is it? Bob Sagat sucks.
Old 11-11-2004, 09:21 PM
txhatch
I hate 2003 Noobs.

I think it is, just not with bob saget.
Old 11-11-2004, 09:25 PM
augy

Who is it, then? Sagat was the only comedian unfunny enough to make some of that shit bearable by comparison.
Old 11-11-2004, 09:31 PM
yldstyleviet

I'm gettign a dog Saturday! Woohooo.
Old 11-11-2004, 09:47 PM
txhatch
I hate 2003 Noobs.

Originally Posted by augy
Who is it, then? Sagat was the only comedian unfunny enough to make some of that shit bearable by comparison.
Some guy i have never heard of. Its on abc fridays and saturdays i think. Check your local listings. h:
Old 11-11-2004, 09:56 PM
H-Accord-22
Duh

did he drool on your phone or did you clean it before let the phone touch your face? :chuckles:

I keed, he's a smart dog. Now I wish my dog is still around. I had to leave him back in VN when our family moved here. He then didn't eat anything until he heard our voice over the phone. He passed away when he's 16-17. He was like my brother. :wtc:
Old 11-11-2004, 09:59 PM
yldstyleviet

Originally Posted by PoohBoi
I keed, he's a smart dog. Now I wish my dog is still around. I had to leave him back in VN when our family moved here. He then didn't eat anything until he heard our voice over the phone. He passed away when he's 16-17. He was like my brother. :wtc:
me too. when my family moved up here, we left the house, the dog, everything. My aunt occupied the house and took care of the dog but he wouldnt eat. He died very soon after we left. He was a really good dog, no one dare to set foot near the house unless my dad was outside.