Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

I just got owned by a block in the road :mad:

Old 11-10-2004, 02:17 PM
Skoopa
I suck @ cars

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I just got owned by a block in the road :mad:

Well, it was a nice perty day *rain drops fallin down song playing in the background* and i was :driving: down I-40 and i noticed a line crew or some white utility truck in the emergency lane before a bridge then i looked on the bridge and saw about 5 of what looked like bricks or something square and hard. 4 were in the right lane (im in the right lane too!!!! ) and one was about a fouth of the way over into the left lane, so i tried to straddle the one in the left lane and dodged it but successfully ran over one of the mysterious blocks that was in the right lane!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: SO! after saying a lot of words that would probally lock this thread i made it about it 100 yards to the end of the bridge and pulled over to check the damage! WELL!! successfully wned: the hell out of my front right tire, at the time it only caved in the rim a little cracking it and scraped up my tire a little and the back right tire only caught the corner apparently because it was only leaking air and was just barely poped...well i put on the ol doughnut on the back righ tire b/c i thought the front right might live for a few more miles but after about 1.5 miles front right blew completely....after gettin it towed to the o so glorious toyota place in hickory (i hate u guys, really) its considered a "crash" even though no body damage is done and im gonna have to end up turning it into my insurance which will cover 90% of it (gonna end up costing like...1000 clams or so for 1 completely new tire + rim and 1 new tire) if im not mistaken (not sure, they're weird) but will try to get some pics of the wheels and stuff and pictures of me crying like a little baby...till then....DAMN YOU UTILITY TRUCK DRIVERS!!! :madfawk:
Old 11-10-2004, 02:20 PM
RB
snitches get stitches

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Punctuation is always a good thing. What do you have against it?
Old 11-10-2004, 02:22 PM
Skoopa
I suck @ cars

It called me names besides that was 1 big breath i took and i bet i could get all of that paragraph out in one breath...including smilies
Old 11-10-2004, 02:31 PM
strychnine
i am legend

i hate 40 i avoid it at all costs, all those truckers going for hours on end can't be good. sucks about your car.
Old 11-10-2004, 02:34 PM
Skoopa
I suck @ cars

Ty Booba, finally some compassion!!!

I live on 40 though Live in hickory and go to work/school in Statesville.
Old 11-10-2004, 03:49 PM
c_rogue69
wtf goes here?

Boo I-40...but I'd rather be on 40 than 77...it's always torn to shit.
Old 11-10-2004, 07:53 PM
TeHJuSTiN
NAM #0001

Originally Posted by c_rogue69
Boo I-40...but I'd rather be on 40 than 77...it's always torn to shit.
77's been re-paved. It's good as long as you stay in the fast lane.