Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Why

Old 07-20-2004, 10:45 AM
preludedriver99

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why

Why do people continually come in here that have domestics and do nothing but talk shit. I've seen a lot of Honda/Acuras's whip on SS Camaro's. I could understand if you had a domestic but truely was into making an import better. But to come in here and continually say that your car is so much better gets old because it's not!
Old 07-20-2004, 01:25 PM
Ant_Knee_S2K

Its like a heavyweight fighter coming to a ninja fight. Yeah, they're big and powerful, and if they hit you, they'll do some damage, but they're still just loud, annoying, and in the way.

I think the fact that they do come here and talk sh*t says enough. You sure as hell won't find me on a Chevy forum.

Honda RULES.
Old 07-20-2004, 02:33 PM
SonY:)AccOrd
GOSU

Originally Posted by Ant_Knee_S2K
Its like a heavyweight fighter coming to a ninja fight. Yeah, they're big and powerful, and if they hit you, they'll do some damage, but they're still just loud, annoying, and in the way.

I think the fact that they do come here and talk sh*t says enough. You sure as hell won't find me on a Chevy forum.

Honda RULES.
:werd: domestics piss me off with the sh!t talk but most of the time aint got nothing to back it up with not saying that they are all slow but most of the time they talk and lose
Old 07-20-2004, 07:49 PM
RB26DETT
Eagles > NFL

you guys dont think a lot of import guys shit talk and do the same things you guys are complaining about? give me a break.

sony accord, replace the word "domestics" with "imports" and you'll have another truth.
Old 07-20-2004, 08:03 PM
honda_pilot
DeeCeeFo'

First off. I have seen no such outbreak in the typical "import v. domestic" battles recently. :dunno: Am I missing something? I used to be just like you, then I grew up. So do the same, be more mature, and let them be assholes. If anything we can always ban. Leave all that bs off your keyboard and to the mods of the forums.
Old 07-23-2004, 01:24 AM
PikkaGTR
Power of Dreams

if you don't pay attention to all the trolls, then they wont post anymore
attention is all they're looking for anyways
i just ignore their dumb comments and reply to what the real posts have to say
Old 08-14-2004, 09:12 AM
SilverStone0S2K

Well, I sold my 1998 Corvette for a new S2K. I race in the SCCA, and on the track, the Corvettes can not keep up. So, I sold mine. I mean it is fast in the quad, but, America is the only country that runs the quad. The true talent of a race car driver is skill though the curves. That is why F1, and Grand Prix is all over Europe, and eveywhere else. We stupid Americans just go straight or in circles. So, I like to "DRIVE" my car, so, I bought a Honda S2K. I am spending my money on handle not go. Anyone can build a big motor and press a medal, but can they hang though the curves?
Old 08-15-2004, 12:50 PM
honda_pilot
DeeCeeFo'

Originally Posted by SilverStone0S2K
Well, I sold my 1998 Corvette for a new S2K. I race in the SCCA, and on the track, the Corvettes can not keep up. So, I sold mine. I mean it is fast in the quad, but, America is the only country that runs the quad. The true talent of a race car driver is skill though the curves. That is why F1, and Grand Prix is all over Europe, and eveywhere else. We stupid Americans just go straight or in circles. So, I like to "DRIVE" my car, so, I bought a Honda S2K. I am spending my money on handle not go. Anyone can build a big motor and press a medal, but can they hang though the curves?
:rofl: good job ole' boy :thumbup:
Old 08-15-2004, 05:26 PM
aero3685

Originally Posted by SilverStone0S2K

Exactly what i think... dunno why thats so hard for them to understand. Its like make fun of my small little motor... but why does yours have to be twice as big to keep up? And thats another thing that i find funny is a lot of them upgrade those engines like crazy but they dont think brakes need to be upgraded. I do feel for them when there are plenty of "ricers" that think stickers and altezzas will make a car fast. But then again, people in stock camaros and mustangs think they are fast, and ive seen plenty of those screwed up by stickers and 'tezzas
Old 08-15-2004, 05:38 PM
Dave-ROR
RAD owns.

why the hell is this in here?