Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

I am the Ideal Lover

Old 06-23-2004, 11:22 AM
Nightshade
un-Touch'd krew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I am the Ideal Lover

I am the Ideal Lover

Most people have dreams in their youth that get shattered or worn down with age. They find themselves disappointed by people, events, reality, which cannot match their youthful ideals. Ideal Lovers thrive on people's broken dreams which become lifelong fantasies. You long for romance? Adventure? Lofty spiritual communion? The Ideal Lover reflects your fantasy. He or she is an artist creating the illusion you require. In a world of disenchantment and baseness, there is limitliess seductive power in following the path of the Ideal Lover.

Symbol: The Portrait Painter. Under his eye, all of your physical imperfections disappear. He brings out noble qualities in you, frames you in a myth, makes you godlike, immortalises you. For his ability to create such fantasies, he is rewarded with great power.

Are you?
Old 06-23-2004, 11:26 AM
axemansean

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am the rake

A woman never quite feels desired and appreciated enough. She wants attention, but a man is too often distracted and unresponsive. The Rake is a great female fantasy-figure - when he desires a woman, brief though that moment may be, he will go to the ends of the earth for her. He may be disloyal, dishonest and amoral, but that only adds to his appeal. Stir a woman's repressed longings by adapting the Rake's mix of danger and pleasure.

Symbol: Fire. The Rake burns with a desire that enflames the woman he is seducing. It is extreme, uncontrollable and dangerous. The Rake may end in hell, but the flames surrounding him often make him seem that much more desirable to women.
Old 06-23-2004, 11:28 AM
Tinker Bell
mexikin who?

I am the Charmer

Charm is seduction without sex. Charmers are consummate manipulators, masking their cleverness by creating a mood of pleasure and comfort. Their method is simple; they deflect attention from themselves and focus it on their target. They understand your spirit, feel your pain, adapt to your moods. In the presence of a Charmer you feel better about yourself. Learn to cast the Charmer's spell by aiming at people's primary weaknesses: vanity and self-esteem.

Symbol: The Mirror.Your spirit holds a mirror up to others. When they see you they see themselves: their values, their tastes, even their flaws. Their lifelong love affair with their own image is comfortable and hypnotic; so feed it. No one ever sees what is behind the mirror.

Old 06-23-2004, 11:38 AM
RB
snitches get stitches

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am the Natural

Childhood is the golden paradise we are always consciously or unconsciously trying to re-create. The Natural embodies the longed-for qualities of childhood - spontaneity, sincerity, unpretentiousness. In the presence of Naturals, we feel at ease, caught up in their playful spirit, transported back to that golden age. Adopt the pose of the Natural to neutralize people's defensiveness and infect them with helpless delight.
Old 06-23-2004, 11:40 AM
DB7 2.0
Banned

i am the star! :eek3:
Old 06-23-2004, 11:56 AM
9600baud
JDM rox ur world

Err weird ass quiz, cant understand what they're asking me. And who is..
Don Juan.
Casanova.
Oscar Wilde.
Emperor Claudius. (Hamlet??)
Andy Warhol.
Catherine the Great.
Marlene Dietrich.

lol...
Old 06-23-2004, 12:06 PM
Derek
you motorboatin' s.o.b.

I am the Walrus... :eek3:

coocoocachoo
Old 06-23-2004, 12:19 PM
joebenz
nelson rules

I am the Natural

Childhood is the golden paradise we are always consciously or unconsciously trying to re-create. The Natural embodies the longed-for qualities of childhood - spontaneity, sincerity, unpretentiousness. In the presence of Naturals, we feel at ease, caught up in their playful spirit, transported back to that golden age. Adopt the pose of the Natural to neutralize people's defensiveness and infect them with helpless delight.

Symbol: The Lamb. So soft and endearing. At two days old the lamb can gambol gracefully; within a week it is playing "Follow the Leader." Its weakness is part of its charm. The Lamb is pure innocence, so innocent we want to possess it, even devour it.
Old 06-23-2004, 12:21 PM
ED9man
driver

I am the killer
Old 06-23-2004, 12:59 PM
HYBRID

i am the siren :ugh: