Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Couldent any worse for my family...

Old 06-23-2004, 08:43 AM
96JdmAccord
Im So JDM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Couldent any worse for my family...

So first my brother comes home telling my dad that his brand new 4-5 month old truck rolled into a camper. Take a look the windshield is broken and the roof is in horrible condition. So my dad says w/e pay for it. My brother jobless goes out to get a quote comes back with a 1900 quote. We are thinking thats not bad when my brother is really mad and is now looking for a job again. ( he selling his 18 inch racing harts if anybody wants the buy them )

So thats day one, two days later my mom brushes a blindspotted pole and ruins the right side of the door/mirror. Three hours later my dad notices the car will not move. . He looks on the ground looks like oil. Calls AAA takes it to honda. Looks like the transmission had no fluid left because it was leaking! Wow that sucks but we think honda will pay for it. Nope, 2,000 miles over the lease so we get to pay 4500 dollars! YAY!

They say we went from Reverse to Drive or one of the other too fast. And I know this sounds corny but we have had automatics our whole life and probably around 10 cars or more. I know that we would of not done that.

So my dad now is just going to junk the car and buy my mom a new car which he really does not want to do as he wanted to do that when his job was more stable.

Oh and yesterday a guy almost T-boned my brother causing him to jump up a curb and ruin his front bumper. The guy made a quick U-turn before my bro could do anything.

Could it get anyworse? not to mention the accord is a brand new 03 V6 Sedan.
Old 06-23-2004, 08:45 AM
Derek
you motorboatin' s.o.b.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Your brother is bad luck.