Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Ugh...I'm emotionally drained...

Old 06-12-2004, 06:10 PM
RSXxXMeg82
~*~Meg~*~

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ugh...I'm emotionally drained...

I am in one of those moods where I am just emotionally and physically drained...all I feel like doing is crying and it sucks cuz I'm trying soooo hard to not let any of the stuff that's been going on to me get to me but too much has been going on that I need to vent...so I apologize ahead of time if none of you give a damn, and PLEASE NO FLAMING this thread...it's very personal.

Ok so my boyfriend well ex boyfriend now got recalled back to the army..he leaves the end of July...anyways we talked and we're not going to try and persue a long distance relationship...this is more his idea than mine..but whatever...we say that we're going to stay friends and keep in touch BUT until he leaves we were still going to hang out and just try to not see each other everyday to make it easier when he does leave. Well this conversation was about 3-4wks ago...since the conversation he's become really distant to me; and at work he's very cold and an ass (we work together and have to deal with each other everyday). I've only been back to work a lil less than 2 wks and I have heard so much stuff about how in the last 4 wks he's been going out partying and sleeping with random chicks from my work...this kills me to hear. Of course when i confronted him on the issues he denied them..some of them I did find out were untrue...but he's been telling everyone that he's been single for the last 4wks!! HE NEVER TOLD ME THIS...he was still talking to me like everything was the same...so to make a longer story short i told him I'm tired of hearing the BS at work; i'm tired of trying to make an effort with him; it's too emotionally draining for me. He was like "why? I still want to see you; I promise that I want to see you and have I ever broken a promise?" etc...WTF am I supposed to do? I'm trying to be friendly to him because I do have to work with him and I care about him deeply, but it's like one day he's friendly and comes up to me at the gym to work out with me...and the next he's distant and cold. I am pretty sure I know what part of the problem is...that I was pregnant. About 4 wks ago I found out I was pregnant; he took the news quite well or so it seemed. He swears that's not what is causing him to act this way towards me..and gets mad that I would even suggest that would be the reason...he keeps saying it's because he's gonna be going away for a few yrs that he's trying to distance himself. Well 2 wks ago I had an abortion...the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life...the day I had it done he came over that night and stayed with me but left in the morning...and hasn't been there for me during it since then...I'm still having problems dealing with the abortion..and him being cold and distant to me tears me up inside...I'm so confused...Ugh...
Old 06-12-2004, 06:21 PM
Nightshade
un-Touch'd krew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ehhhhhh.......sounds like you need to just move on from what I read.
Old 06-12-2004, 06:22 PM
Tinker Bell
mexikin who?

wow......speechless!! sounds like some of the things im going through with my ex (minus the abortion) but with our situation I am the male and the one claiming to be single and partying etc. and shes the one thats all emotional and angry as to why I party!! im the one distancing myself from her and wanting to be left alone!! it kinda hurts to see someone else suffer the way she's suffering I never really understood what she felt until now :happysad: yesterday I got a call from one of her friends telling me to tune into a local radio station I did and like 3 minutes later they played a song dedicated to me which made me kinda open my eyes hnoes: anyways the song kinda hit me it was "The Reason " by HOOBASTANK

on another note its time to get ready cause im off to a PARTEY h:
Old 06-12-2004, 06:27 PM
RSXxXMeg82
~*~Meg~*~

Originally Posted by rayoracing
wow......speechless!! sounds like some of the things im going through with my ex (minus the abortion) but with our situation I am the male and the one claiming to be single and partying etc. and shes the one thats all emotional and angry as to why I party!! im the one distancing myself from her and wanting to be left alone!! it kinda hurts to see someone else suffer the way she's suffering I never really understood what she felt until now :happysad: yesterday I got a call from one of her friends telling me to tune into a local radio station I did and like 3 minutes later they played a song dedicated to me which made me kinda open my eyes hnoes: anyways the song kinda hit me it was "The Reason " by HOOBASTANK
I dont have a problem with him going out..heck when we were together there were times he'd go party with his friends and I would go with mine. :sad: "the Reason" makes me cry whenever I hear it lately because of the shit going on with my ex. I think it would be a heck of a lot easier to move on for me if #1 i didn't work with him and #2 the whole pregnancy/abortion thing. I will always have a piece of him stuck with me now that I will NEVER be able to forget. I wish i could get my ex to realize how bad I am suffering right now. I just feel and think that I deserve some respect from him espeically after what I've been through...call me selfish but getting an abortion is not an easy thing for a female...it's something we will remember always

Last edited by Nightshade; 06-12-2004 at 06:37 PM.
Old 06-12-2004, 06:29 PM
Tinker Bell
mexikin who?

[QUOTE=RSXxXMeg82]
Originally Posted by rayoracing

QUOTE]

I dont have a problem with him going out..heck when we were together there were times he'd go party with his friends and I would go with mine. :sad: "the Reason" makes me cry whenever I hear it lately because of the shit going on with my ex. I think it would be a heck of a lot easier to move on for me if #1 i didn't work with him and #2 the whole pregnancy/abortion thing. I will always have a piece of him stuck with me now that I will NEVER be able to forget. I wish i could get my ex to realize how bad I am suffering right now. I just feel and think that I deserve some respect from him espeically after what I've been through...call me selfish but getting an abortion is not an easy thing for a female...it's something we will remember always
you forgot a [/ in the last [/quote h:
Old 06-12-2004, 07:04 PM
brtecson
pukimonster

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Wow:eek3:

That sounds like a bad situation. I have never been in a situation like that, nor am I able to imagine myself in a situation like that, so I can't give you advice on what to do.. All I can say is to follow your heart, and try to take things lightly. Try to not drown yourself in your own emotions. I hope that you get through this situation ok :happysad:
Old 06-12-2004, 07:46 PM
b00gers

sometimes all you need is a :hugglez:

h: :hugglez:
Old 06-12-2004, 07:57 PM
93DelSolSi
♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Originally Posted by WiLL
sometimes all you need is a :hugglez:

h: :hugglez:

:yes:

h:
Old 06-12-2004, 11:55 PM
dubcac
I

Sorry to hear that Meg. I know how you feel as far as what's going on inside your head (minus the pregnancy issues), and it's not fun. He sounds almost like he is bipolar...two completely different people. I would leave him alone and let him do as he pleases, don't let him bring you down any more than he already has. It's hard to see what he does and hear about it, but it's even harder to try and befriend him or more at the same time.
Old 06-12-2004, 11:58 PM
jlammy
w00t

it doesn't sound like the guy is very supportive of you at all

Team B.O.B.™ - Ballaz on a Budget

R.I.P Huan Vo 11-19-2008

Quick Reply: Ugh...I'm emotionally drained...