Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Tell me about yourself.....

Old 11-16-2009, 02:52 PM
white_n_slow
it's my D in a B

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NOPD
Got to dream big nukka. A house with a detachable three car garage with a lift is my dream.

Ditto, but I don't like big houses. The place I have lined up in the burbs, the garage is almost as big as the house
Old 11-16-2009, 03:24 PM
Civic2Scooby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by white_n_slow
Ditto, but I don't like big houses. The place I have lined up in the burbs, the garage is almost as big as the house
yup, same.

I want a nice three/four bedroom nothing crazy huge with a bad ass kitchen and a pole barn and a lift.
Old 11-16-2009, 03:33 PM
TheOtherDave™
Apathy Kills

Originally Posted by TheOtherDave™
Hi, I'm David. 25. Born in Portland, Oregon, but have been living in Marin County since 1985.

I'm attending College of Marin, finishing up GE classes for San Diego State, where I will transfer next year. Since HS, I've studied Automotive Design at San Francisco's Academy of Art College and I've completed an Associate's degree in Business Management at College of Marin.

I've worked a odd collection of jobs over the years during that time as well, from Shipping and Logistics for Barnes & Noble, to retail computer sales, to private computer consulting to landscaping and construction.

Which leads to the defining passion of my life: all things automotive. I drive a 1997 Integra LS 5spd. While fairly mildly tuned, I am looking forward to turbocharging the car within the next 12 months. In addition to all things automotive, I enjoy literature, Northern Italian cuisine, travelling and a wide variety of music. A competitive cyclist in junior high, I am just now beginning to get back in shape. I doubt I'll compete again, the goal now is only self-improvement.

Getting back to my number one priority - my career - I'll be writing a series of articles for HAN starting in April.
As far as degrees go. I'll be looking forward to completing my Bachelor's at SDSU by 2007.
Update time:
* The Bachelor's (in Journalism) came from CSUN rather than SDSU and with a minor in History.
* The Integra is still N/A, but I swear that'll change. h:
* Since 2008, I've been working freelance as an editor-for-hire.
Getting tired of the gig, however... looking to get back to writing creatively.
* Gave up on cycling as soon as I moved to LA; that place couldn't have been more hostile.
* This summer, I said AMF to the 818 and hola to the 415.

:: HAN Integra FAQ: If, by some miracle, yours hasn't been stolen... check it out!
Old 11-16-2009, 03:48 PM
95SiR
hood rich

Originally Posted by b00gers
-still have the integra, still very heavily modded and pushing about 301 hp now. it chirps going into d3.
lolz
Old 11-16-2009, 06:53 PM
veen
Seńor Member

Didn't catch this thread the first couple of times.

My name is John, I went by Veen from Junior year of HS until I graduated from college, which was from Purdue University in December 2008. My degree is in Retail Management with minors in Communication and Organizational Leadership and Supervision. I got a job after school with Enterprise Rent-A-Car and worked there until about 2 weeks ago. I absolutely can't even put into words how much I hated it. I realized that what I really want to do (and what I am good at) is design. I quit my job to go back to school full time. I got in to The Ohio State University, but not the Industrial Design program yet (application due for that at the beginning of January). I am also applying to Columbus College of Art and Design. Right now I am not working, but working on my artwork and design portfolio to hopefully get into the schools I am applying to. I have been in an amazing relationship for about a year and a half. In 3.5 years, I would like to be done with my next degree, in a job as a designer, married, and living either in Columbus or Chicago.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:05 PM
JGordon

Originally Posted by JGordon
Hi, my name is Josh. I'm 25 years old, single, 6'1", & 200 lbs. I run HIV medication research studies and am currently in school part-time working on my Master's in Public Health. I have a Silver '05 Acura RSX Type S that I put about 3000 miles a year on, since I live only 2 miles from work, 4 miles from school, and ride my matte black '96 Suzuki Bandit 600 whenever I can.

Goals, in no particular order: I'd like to find me a nice lady friend, hit the gym more often, trade my current motorcycle for a Ducati, buy a loft or condo in downtown Denver, and finish my Masters.
I'm doing pretty well on my goals from 2 years ago. I've found a nice lady friend who I'm marrying next summer, I've hit the gym a good amount in the last year and have bulked up quite a bit, should be done with my masters in May, and the fiancee and I are budgeting to buy a condo after the wedding next year. I ended up buying a 4Runner, selling the motorcycle, selling the 4Runner, selling the RSX and buying an Xterra. I'll be 28 in 3 weeks. h:

Last edited by JGordon; 11-16-2009 at 08:08 PM.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:25 PM
M@rshy
٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

I'm Tim. I am currently single. And jobless. Graduated from college in May with a BA in Computer Science. Job hunt has been put on hold many times this summer due to a variety of things.
I'm not sure where I want to move or do. Currently: Seattle, Portland, Virginia or Wales. Thinking either programming or testing, but I'm open for jobs.
Seattle because I know a couple people and seems to have good CS jobs.
Portland, same as above but I love Portland.
Virginia because my 2 best friends are moving there next summer.
Wales, because I am Welsh and I have always wanted to live there and I absolutely love the land. I also figure now would be a good time to go. Nothing tieing me down. No girlfriend, no job, nothing.
I own a Subaru legacy and enjoy it. Living at home with my parents, due to lack of job and variety of things that put my job hunt on hold.
Right now my biggest hobby is brewing. This year I have brewed 35 gallons of beer. By the end of the year I am expecting to have hit 50 or 55 gallons.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:40 PM
jconeab
got the nuts

In my second year of college now. still have the same accord, except it's a lot more used and got scratched a couple months back but i've been too lazy/poor to fix it.
Still living at home with the parents to save all the money i make with my nonexistent job. Not too sure what i want to do with my life, just get some degree and hopefully make a good amount of money to get by. A lot of shit has been going on and it's made me rethink things and relax a lot more about life in general.

Everyone should just :bandito: and chill.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:55 PM
ShaolinLueb

not that anyone cares about me. my name is Adam i grew up in Chicopee MA and Madison NJ. i drive an Oldsmobile Alero, and work at a marketing company in holyoke ma where i program everything related to their website. my favorite color is black and purple. i live at home and take care of my dad who is disabled so i get to save money. i used to run a kung fu studio before it became too much for me to do by myself and i closed it. i am looking to go back to school for a 2 year marketing degree. hopefully i can turn it into a 4 year degree. i like punk music and old school hardcore. and chicks with tattoo's and piercings turn me on h:
Old 11-16-2009, 11:40 PM
Spec R

Originally Posted by Spec R
i missed this thread.
11-13-07

since 11-13-07?

i sold the evo and the 240sx.

i got another integra and a G35.

everything else still the same. same gf same job same place of living same weight.

Last edited by Spec R; 11-17-2009 at 05:02 AM.