Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Gabriel and Dresden

Old 02-28-2004, 10:29 AM
white_n_slow
it's my D in a B

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Gabriel and Dresden

I saw them last night... absolutely amazing set. Went till about 5:30.

I think they were the last of the major DJ's that I'd ever want to see live (i've seen all the good ones over the years). I can now happily retire from my clubbing carreer h:

Its about time too, clubs have really started rubbing me the wrong way lately.
Old 02-28-2004, 10:33 AM
LT
The deer had to die!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i've only seen DJ Tiesto...I want to see PVD, AVB, and many others.
Old 02-28-2004, 10:36 AM
white_n_slow
it's my D in a B

I've seen 'em all
Old 02-28-2004, 10:37 AM
redgoober4life
I eat plastic.

Who?
Old 02-28-2004, 10:39 AM
white_n_slow
it's my D in a B

Josh Gabriel and David Dresden... probably two of the best trance DJs around nowadays.
Old 02-28-2004, 06:04 PM
wedley2
bboy Wesley West

i heard of dresden, but not a fan of trance, kinda like house...
Old 02-29-2004, 03:49 AM
kid018
In the depths of my mind

Gabriel and Dresden have a monthly residence @ 1015 Folsom out in SF..have yet to go out there and catch them but i hear they are really good sets...Some shows even go on for as long as 5 hours..
I have seen most of (if not all) the big ones...EXCEPT Tiesto..i don't know why..he just doesn't ocme out to the bay area...
AVB @ Las Vegas @ House of Blues was INSANE...he jumped down and started dancing with everyone
AVB (armin van Buuren) also @ 1015 and his set rocked...4 hour set...Imma catch him again in April also @ 1015....
I've seen PVD (paul van Dyk) once @ Las Vegas...pretty good but no crowd interaction...:\
Seen Ferry Corsten twice..and both shows ROCKEd...the first one was iffy cuz it was @ NV which only lasted 2 hours :ghey: but the other one was @ 1015 (see a pattern???) and he rocked the house....4 hour set...
I gotta say...AVB and Ferry are my 2 favorite...got to shake hands with both and get a couple of autographs...got a pic and autograph from Ferry too..very
Old 02-29-2004, 08:18 AM
white_n_slow
it's my D in a B

Originally Posted by kid018
Gabriel and Dresden have a monthly residence @ 1015 Folsom out in SF..have yet to go out there and catch them but i hear they are really good sets...Some shows even go on for as long as 5 hours..
I have seen most of (if not all) the big ones...EXCEPT Tiesto..i don't know why..he just doesn't ocme out to the bay area...
AVB @ Las Vegas @ House of Blues was INSANE...he jumped down and started dancing with everyone
AVB (armin van Buuren) also @ 1015 and his set rocked...4 hour set...Imma catch him again in April also @ 1015....
I've seen PVD (paul van Dyk) once @ Las Vegas...pretty good but no crowd interaction...:\
Seen Ferry Corsten twice..and both shows ROCKEd...the first one was iffy cuz it was @ NV which only lasted 2 hours :ghey: but the other one was @ 1015 (see a pattern???) and he rocked the house....4 hour set...
I gotta say...AVB and Ferry are my 2 favorite...got to shake hands with both and get a couple of autographs...got a pic and autograph from Ferry too..very
I have you beat. WAY beat h: BTW, I've seen Ferry 3/4 times, talked to him a couple times. Def. a cool guy. I'm not too keen on his new CD tho.

Also, if you get a chance, try and see Sander Klienenberg... very good live. , and a lot of people haven't heard of him, but Max Graham (progressive) is one of my favorite DJ's... he's Canadian.