Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Gamers feedback wanted

Old 02-19-2004, 11:56 AM
Nightshade
un-Touch'd krew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Gamers feedback wanted

http://www.xbox.com/en-us/news/0402/...edtheworld.htm

I DLd their questions list and thought it was kind of interesting that they were asking more about litlle extra features than actual gaming based questions.

Seems to me MS is more interested in having an all inclusive home entertainment system than the games side of it all and spend more time worrying about adding features than making fun playable games with strong replay value.

Not sure if I want to send in a response to their little quiz because of a hacked xbox but I may just do something for it.
Old 02-19-2004, 12:11 PM
aphex
driftin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nightshade
http://www.xbox.com/en-us/news/0402/...edtheworld.htm

I DLd their questions list and thought it was kind of interesting that they were asking more about litlle extra features than actual gaming based questions.

Seems to me MS is more interested in having an all inclusive home entertainment system than the games side of it all and spend more time worrying about adding features than making fun playable games with strong replay value.

Not sure if I want to send in a response to their little quiz because of a hacked xbox but I may just do something for it.
Do it. Back when xbox first came out i filled out a little 20 question thing and before i knew it i was one of the first xbox live beta testers. I even got the beta kit for free, when most of the first wave people had to still pay 50$ for it.