Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

might move to san luis obispo in sept.

Old 02-18-2004, 05:18 PM
A_D
Reset?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default might move to san luis obispo in sept.

anyone live there/around there? wanna enlighten me on what rent is gonna be like, how the employment market is looking, etc etc? :happysad:
Old 02-18-2004, 05:31 PM
97teg

I live in slo. Im in an apartment pay about 520 for my own room. My two rooamtes share a room and pay a bit less. Would be a fair amount less if i had a roomate but i like my own room. I hope your car isn't lowered cause lots of crappy roads/ bumps. However some nice twisty roads. Can't say anything about the job market. I just go to school at cal poly. Not much is open past 8 or 9 except bars. Kinda sucks. Mardi gras is coming up and that usally pretty damn big. i dunno anythign else?
Old 02-18-2004, 05:35 PM
A_D
Reset?

Originally Posted by 97teg
I live in slo. Im in an apartment pay about 520 for my own room. My two rooamtes share a room and pay a bit less. Would be a fair amount less if i had a roomate but i like my own room. I hope your car isn't lowered cause lots of crappy roads/ bumps. However some nice twisty roads. Can't say anything about the job market. I just go to school at cal poly. Not much is open past 8 or 9 except bars. Kinda sucks. Mardi gras is coming up and that usally pretty damn big. i dunno anythign else?
yes my car is lowered. but i'm sure i can handle the shitty roads. we have PLENTY of that around here. what about any surrounding towns and shit? would it be wise to look at real estate there as well?
Old 02-18-2004, 11:19 PM
97teg

I really don't know anythign about real estate. If youre looking to commute to slo maybe morrow bay or pismo( probably expensive) or arroyo grande. I guess just depends how far you want to be.
Old 02-18-2004, 11:48 PM
mayonaise

where in nor cal do you live now? just to give you an idea... in the bay area there are what, four area codes? well the area starting from a little south of salinas stretching all the way down past thousand oaks is all encompassed by ONE area code. which means this 200-300 mile entire stretch of california coast has fewer people in it than say, san jose.

kinda weird, isn't it?

i goto school in santa barbara, and we see/hear commercials and ads for all sorts of things that are nowhere near santa barbara, because i think the TV stations and most of the radio stations service the same area as well.