Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Yeah, I can't wait for this f'cking weekend to end...

Old 02-13-2004, 06:15 PM
AP2
Moderator Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Yeah, I can't wait for this f'cking weekend to end...

I wish I could just go to sleep right now and wake up on Monday.
Old 02-13-2004, 06:17 PM
Just Janna
Cake or Death?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Take some nightquill... and call it a day.

:dunno:

What's up?
Old 02-13-2004, 06:17 PM
axemansean

Originally Posted by DC2
:hugglez: Take the Teggy for a spin on some windy roads. I got really down today so I took the Accord for a long drive, made me realize it ain't all that bad.
Old 02-13-2004, 06:18 PM
AcuraFanatic

Originally Posted by axemansean
:hugglez: Take the Teggy for a spin on some windy roads. I got really down today so I took the Accord for a long drive, made me realize it ain't all that bad.
If it runs. h:

It's the entire Valentines Day thing. I'm alone this year. :wtc:
Old 02-13-2004, 06:20 PM
axemansean

Originally Posted by AcuraFanatic
If it runs. h:

It's the entire Valentines Day thing. I'm alone this year. :wtc:
So am I... its no different from any other year for me. What good does it do to sit around and mope, why not go out and enjoy yourself. I am gonna work on my car, head to the hills with my camera, etc.
Old 02-13-2004, 06:27 PM
Epoch
CHRISTMASTIME IN IRAQ

Originally Posted by DC2
Bah... kinda the same here... As long as my recent ex doesn't get the bright idea to call me and piss me off, it should go relatively OK...

I think I'm gonna work out then play video games, or something...
Old 02-13-2004, 06:28 PM
AP2
Moderator Alumni

Originally Posted by axemansean
I would, but I have to find the stupid wire(s) that are making my car shut down while I'm driving. Heh, a few hours ago I was on my way to my friend's apt to borrow his laptop to upload a new engine map to my AEM.....and the car decided to shut down when I was driving 80mph on the freeway. Luckily I had enough momentum to get to the next offramp and pull into a hotel parking lot.
Old 02-13-2004, 06:30 PM
axemansean

Originally Posted by DC2
I would, but I have to find the stupid wire(s) that are making my car shut down while I'm driving. Heh, a few hours ago I was on my way to my friend's apt to borrow his laptop to upload a new engine map to my AEM.....and the car decided to shut down when I was driving 80mph on the freeway. Luckily I had enough momentum to get to the next offramp and pull into a hotel parking lot.
That sucks dude... do you have even the vaguest idea of what it could be. Hell make that your project for the morning and try and go cruising in the PM.
Old 02-13-2004, 06:36 PM
AP2
Moderator Alumni

Well you know how you said Bimmers have over 2 miles of wiring......well from all the stuff in my car, I probably have double that. I haven't had the chance to rewire the car, considering if I'm not working I'm going to school vice versa. If you were to take out the lower plastic panel below the steering column, all the wires would just puke out.

I'd love to spend a day working on the car but I have a shithole job to attend to 7 in the morning.
Old 02-13-2004, 06:38 PM
axemansean

Originally Posted by DC2
Well you know how you said Bimmers have over 2 miles of wiring......well from all the stuff in my car, I probably have double that. I haven't had the chance to rewire the car, considering if I'm not working I'm going to school vice versa. If you were to take out the lower plastic panel below the steering column, all the wires would just puke out.

I'd love to spend a day working on the car but I have a shithole job to attend to 7 in the morning.
Call in sick or will they get pissed? If you're like me and your relaxation is by working on your car then go for it. I've done it before on days that I felt I needed the me time and not the money.

I feel for you about the wiring... best suggestion get a multimeter and start doing connectivity tests.

Quick Reply: Yeah, I can't wait for this f'cking weekend to end...