Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

ok ive given up

Old 02-03-2004, 08:27 PM
More&Faster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ok ive given up

well if this post gets up there then the gods must be laughing at me. ive been trying again and again to post up a story about my cousin and his stupidity. every time i try, it gives me some error. then i try again and it says its a duplicate, except its not up there. :upset: :sad:

edit: mother FU@%#^#$^@#$%^@#$^@#$^!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Old 02-03-2004, 08:27 PM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Similar problems here!
- SOLD
EG Ferio - SOLD

FA Ferio - Returned
www.NelsonLee.net

Old 02-03-2004, 08:28 PM
More&Faster

ok well heres the stupid post for the hundreth time.

on the topic of changing your own oil:
only do it yourself if you are NOT a complete retard! my cousin's car already drinks oil and he tops it off like every other day. but just the other day he forgot to put the oil cap back on his engine. he drove around like that ALL DAY. and when he drives, he really beats the piss out of his car. he noticed it that evening when he saw oil dripping out from under the hood onto his bumper. opened it up and there was oil all over the engine compartment :rofl: i wish i woulda got pics!

without the oil cap, the engine runs with virtually no oil pressure right? :thinking:
Old 02-03-2004, 09:10 PM
Hondaman
Black Pearl

Originally Posted by More&Faster
well if this post gets up there then the gods must be laughing at me. ive been trying again and again to post up a story about my cousin and his stupidity. every time i try, it gives me some error. then i try again and it says its a duplicate, except its not up there. :upset: :sad:

edit: mother FU@%#^#$^@#$%^@#$^@#$^!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

This is exactly why people who write computer viruses need to be strung up by thier balls and then drawn and quartered. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: